Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Vs
TOPIC: Vs
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 422  Next »
151 to 160 of 4215
User Details are only visible to members.
Boston Collage my sister went there and B.C. law all my Dads Money and me some cheap Nursing school in Manhattan ,Really it was a great school ,wasn't cheap not as much as BC

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
Boston College Vs Notre Dame, 1984? Doug Flutie's Hale Mary Pass

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Macys vs Bloomingdale ( Sorry NYNJ we got off track trying to regain my youth ,no going to happen LOL)

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
...so what's the vs?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8985 posts)
Yes right off the Belt Parkway ,I was married in Good shepherd church Ave S ,reception Glen wood Terrance East Flatbush ,still a fairly nice area ,very cairbbean people live there ,Brooklyn is muilt culture now ,it a good thing ,you can find any thing to from every where to eat here ,its a fun thing

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
Ms. Big, Along the Belt Parkway????? I was married in Brooklyn Avenue W and reception in Sheepshead Bay.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Oh Inez did a lot of Submarine race watching Plum Beach ,

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
Ms. Big, Manhattan, where were you? I am going to have to take you down Memory Lane, Submarine Race Watching and the Drive Inn Theaters.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
wow blast from wayyyy past i worked at gimbels a couple holiday seasons a lonnnnnnnng time ago and i used to love shopping at a&s. i guess today's "comps" would be:

bloomies vs lord & taylor?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8985 posts)
What Gimbles it's been out of business for years now ,where the hell have you been ,and A&S too that was my favorite store back when I younger wayyyyy younger LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4547 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 422  Next »
151 to 160 of 4215
TOPIC: Vs
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.