Titillation : Swingers Discussion 51215
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTitillation
TOPIC: Titillation
Created by: lookingfornow
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been working to bring a new adult game to market for the last several weeks. We will be in a position to ship games in a couple weeks. Please check it out at "titillationgame" on the web. Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please check out our game and the advanced game cards, including our exclusive House Party and Bondage and Blindfold cards sets for use with the basic game. Start a party tonight!!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We are excited to announce that our mainstream couples game, Seduction, was recently reviewed and recommended by Men's Health-Best Life Magazine's "sex coach," Dr. Lori Buckley. In her podcast, Dr. Buckley described Seduction as "something that’s really different; it can get you talking about things you’ve maybe never talked about, and doing some things in a really fun, fun way...I definitely recommend it....I promise that you will have a good time!"

Please check out Seduction at: funlovinggames (dot) com

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Thanks for the positive comments. There are several new card sets for use with the game including Soft Swap, Bi-Curious, and Monogamous Group Play.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We bought the game and we love it. It is a great ice breaker and you control the level of intimacy. Great story...Sold us

Wilton NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
The story is posted here (Sex Stories) and is still among the best rated (4.3 stars). It is classifed as a "swinger" story.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We LOVE this game! Anyone up for a round or 4? lol.

Gardner IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Could you link to that story ? I can't seem to find it.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(40 posts)
We got the game and love it. Its a good game for a couple either with or without additional playmates. Definitely a good icebreaker and way to get the evening going.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(293 posts)
We have been selling the game for some time and would really like some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent). Thanks.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I read a "sex story" here on SLS, "The Game"....... great story, and it described a game they played - Tittilation! I hadda buy it - sounded like it had all the right "moves". L & N

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Titillation