Those who say they will, but really won't : Swingers Discussion 56090101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesThose who say they will, but really won't
TOPIC: Those who say they will, but really won't
Created by: reminder The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't worry about what someone wants. Let your profile tell people who you ARE, and what YOU want. Those who find you to be a good match will contact YOU.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It takes time for us single guys to make connections. I've been doing this for 10 years and I guess my expectations have developed over that time. I don't expect to hear back from most of the people I contact. I do appreciate it when someone is nice enough to reply even if it's just to said no thank you. Westernpacouple stated it well in their comments. Try to improve your profile, be honest and respectful. If someone is interested, they will let you know.

I do have one complaint...I wish couples not interest in single males would just block all single males. That way we can't bother you. It seem really simple. LOL

Worthington PA
Username hidden
(163 posts)
And, reminder, you'll increase your odds greatly if you put a picture on your profile. Even a g-rated photo that shows your body style, but had your face blurred or missing.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Gee, you mean there are liars and fakers on here! Shock, shock, surprise, surprise.

If you are searching for people who seem compatible, and they say they welcome inquiries from single males, you should get return mail at least half the time. Not all of them will see you as compatible.

There's an old saying for salesmen. You have to make ten phone calls to get an appointment, and ten appointments to get a sale. I don't think the odds are really that bad on SLS (at least for couples,) but to expect that you don't go through a lot of the haystack to find the needle is unrealistic.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Those who say they will, but really won't