The Rhythm Method : Swingers Discussion 159205101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesThe Rhythm Method
TOPIC: The Rhythm Method
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ladies

We know most all of you like to work the pole and dance your asses off when at the club letting loose. The question is, do you fuck as well as you dance? Do you have the same rhythm in the bedroom as you do on the floor or are you really good at one and not as good at the other?

Can you really "back that ass up" or do you need a spotter, (two hands on the hips by your partner) both in bed and on the dance floor? There is nothing like a woman with rhythm, but we know not everyone has it.

Anyone care to share?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think I could probably do the "pony" pretty well...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
I asked this question a few years back on another site, man did I get some responses that made my stomach hurt from laughing.

It's all in good fun...

Have a few more that will make you giggle..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
Ha. I would imagine I fuck a LOT better than I dance. Ask Dan what happens when I dance all night. I've never had to go to the ER the next morning because I hurt myself having sex! :)

That said, I have fun dancing, but I wouldn't say I'm "good" at it because, really, I have a lot more experience having sex. Raised southern baptist, I wasn't allowed to dance, and I had to sneak to the school dances. I only went to one Jr High dance, and I was allowed, reluctantly, to go to the prom. I dance informally. Moving to music that appeals to me. And I do have the ass for "backing that up."

Well, hm. I guess I had to sneak to have sex too, before marriage! :) That one was easier, because that's what I really wanted to do!

Interesting and fun question. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Ladies

We know most all of you like to work the pole and dance your asses off when at the club letting loose. The question is, do you fuck as well as you dance? Do you have the same rhythm in the bedroom as you do on the floor or are you really good at one and not as good at the other?

Can you really "back that ass up" or do you need a spotter, (two hands on the hips by your partner) both in bed and on the dance floor? There is nothing like a woman with rhythm, but we know not everyone has it.

Anyone care to share?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: The Rhythm Method