Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › The Fantasy Box Game
TOPIC: The_Fantasy_Box_Game
Created by: PapayaClub
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I have a fantasy chest that we use for playing and when I saw this thread about games I thought I'd share it with couples that want to adventure and have a difficult time communicating and acting on fantasies.

We have some rules and while you may make your own, it really isn't a fantasy game if you place restrictions on your partner. That's our philosophy in the lifestyle and found that it works with our fantasy box game. It has also opened me up to being more bold and graphic about the experiences I have thought about.

Here's what we do. We have a wood box that my husband made a long time ago. About the size of a shoebox. He put a latch on it that holds two locks, his lock and my lock. You will also need some colored notes. We have pink (mine) and blue (his) note pads. We initially gave each other the challenge of writing down 5 fantasies each, folding up the notes and placing them in the box. The first rule we made was that the fantasies had to be achievable, not cost a fortune, be sexual, and completely honest no matter what we might expect the other to think. It had to be honest, daring, and fearless.

We also decided as rules or procedures that occasionally we would have a ceremony and time set aside together to randomly pick a note from the box and replace the note with a new one. The two locks prevent peeking. We started out doing it about monthly and now it is more random when we are feeling adventurous. Without divulging to each other what we had picked. We would set off to make the fantasy come true for each other. The only exception to this is when the fantasy doesn't require the other person. Then we just give permission. For example one of my fantasies was to go out to a bar alone and see if I could get picked up and laid. This required nothing of my husband other than permission and to make himself disappear when I brought the guy home. The other example is when my fantasy of being fucked on a boat in the water came true. My husband took me to the Pelican Cove Resort in Islamorada for a weekend. He surprised me with a boat ride to and from a restaurant and he and his friend fucked me on the way back to our hotel. You get the idea.

It is a great way to have some adventure if you are daring and a secure couple. We have also used the idea to have fun at one of our parties. We placed pink and blue notes in a jar and played spin the bottle with couples at our party. For example the first time the bottle pointed my way, the guy picked a note that directed him to take me to the bathroom and show me an erection. Then it was my turn to spin and I pulled a pink note and it directed me to fuck myself in front of him in the bedroom for 3 minutes. No touching each other allowed. The tasks were fairly innocent and allowed everyone to get to know each other and really got the party started.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband and I have a fantasy chest that we use for playing and when I saw this thread about games I thought I'd share it with couples that want to adventure and have a difficult time communicating and acting on fantasies.

We have some rules and while you may make your own, it really isn't a fantasy game if you place restrictions on your partner. That's our philosophy in the lifestyle and found that it works with our fantasy box game. It has also opened me up to being more bold and graphic about the experiences I have thought about.

Here's what we do. We have a wood box that my husband made a long time ago. About the size of a shoebox. He put a latch on it that holds two locks, his lock and my lock. You will also need some colored notes. We have pink (mine) and blue (his) note pads. We initially gave each other the challenge of writing down 5 fantasies each, folding up the notes and placing them in the box. The first rule we made was that the fantasies had to be achievable, not cost a fortune, be sexual, and completely honest no matter what we might expect the other to think. It had to be honest, daring, and fearless.

We also decided as rules or procedures that occasionally we would have a ceremony and time set aside together to randomly pick a note from the box and replace the note with a new one. The two locks prevent peeking. We started out doing it about monthly and now it is more random when we are feeling adventurous. Without divulging to each other what we had picked. We would set off to make the fantasy come true for each other. The only exception to this is when the fantasy doesn't require the other person. Then we just give permission. For example one of my fantasies was to go out to a bar alone and see if I could get picked up and laid. This required nothing of my husband other than permission and to make himself disappear when I brought the guy home. The other example is when my fantasy of being fucked on a boat in the water came true. My husband took me to the Pelican Cove Resort in Islamorada for a weekend. He surprised me with a boat ride to and from a restaurant and he and his friend fucked me on the way back to our hotel. You get the idea.

It is a great way to have some adventure if you are daring and a secure couple. We have also used the idea to have fun at one of our parties. We placed pink and blue notes in a jar and played spin the bottle with couples at our party. For example the first time the bottle pointed my way, the guy picked a note that directed him to take me to the bathroom and show me an erection. Then it was my turn to spin and I pulled a pink note and it directed me to fuck myself in front of him in the bedroom for 3 minutes. No touching each other allowed. The tasks were fairly innocent and allowed everyone to get to know each other and really got the party started.

Username hidden
(37 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: The Fantasy Box Game
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.