Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 1028591071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To get back on topic. Small or large clit?

Hoboken NJ
Username hidden
(957 posts)
Yes I can. However, I have a funny perspective to relate. When someone asks me not to tell anyone, I NOW ask them if they include MrRdy in that condition. Because HE won't tell anyone, not even me, when HE makes that promise. But I always assumed that he was really just an extension of me (as it should be) and so did not previously consider it to be "telling" if I shared with him. We have found MANY couples that have the same split. So I always ask now, just for clarity. :)

MsRdy

Same TTT

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
If its MY secret, like a gift I got you or a surprise I'm trying to plan, it eats at me and I just want to blurt it out! (That's the reason I usually shop last minute for holidays!). But someone else's secret goes to the grave. :)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I was hoping someone would turn it around a bit and include the male side of the question. If we're ok with a man not having an orgasm (and, personally, I am ok with that b/c there are a myriad of reasons why not), then we should also be okay with a woman who does not have an orgasm while swinging. As long as everyone is having fun, and doesn't make some sort of goal out of "well, she just hasn't been with ME," then I'd say no one "should" have a problem with that. I'm of the mindset that PG relayed.

Q: Can you (do you) keep a secret?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I have, multiple times.

Our very first intentional MFM encounter was with a mmmmm hot man who told us both up front that he prolly wouldn't orgasm but that it didn't matter because he was allabout the playing, not the ending. :) He was the third in our relationship for a few months and he never orgasmed with me, no matter whether we were having a threesome or I saw him alone. It was quite disconcerting at the start because I just didn't believe he wouldn't. Then, of course my ego got tied up in it, lol. But then I finally let go of all that and just took each moment for what it was. And it was HAWT!

Same TTT.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I guess it'd depend on the relationship we are having up to that point. I like to know my lover has enjoyed themselves fully, and a climax is a great indicator. However, I would think it's similar to the times it's difficult for me to get "all the way," I still enjoy myself and love the feelings evoked, the closeness with my partner, and still have had pleasure. It's not always about the "end game" orgasm. I don't believe in faking, though, and would be more offended if someone pretended to climax.

Same TTT

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Trooper has, a friend of mine that is VERY hard to make orgasm, so I don't think she ever has with him. She still loves sex and has a great time playing with him, and other guys even if she can't quite get there. It is a bit odd for me though because then I worry about the fact that I orgasm easily and wonder if it is making her feel bad when she watches us.

Same TTT

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I suppose as long as someone was truly enjoyigng themselves and they accepted that's the way they are, themselves, far be it from me to have a problem with it. Have to admit: I've never encountered that issue before.

same question...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I've got no problem at all with women flashing their bewbies.

Same TTT

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Nudity + confidence + I'm cool with a little blatant attention whoring = Definitely hot.

Same TTT

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth