Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 1028591032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 1565   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That would be hard to top!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9972 posts)
"what's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?"

In swinging? You mean other than the trip to the ER after attending Trap in Ft Lauderdale?

lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Since a new thread devoted to the stories behind the pic has been started...

New TTT = what's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Lost was visiting PA and a group of people decided to use that as an opportunity to meet her and other forum friends in real life. It was a fun gathering. A few ladies decided we had to have a special pic to commemorate the event and Nic graciously agreed to be the photographer.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
This is right before I went onstage in a one act play as The Wicked Stepmother in a parody of Sleeping Beauty. Funny play and fun time.

Same TTT, or better yet, start a new thread if you'd like.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
This is the beach right outside my living room,sometimes it feels like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Sometimes it feels like a lonely patch in the middle of nowhere.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Q: What is the story behind one of your pictures on here? So many interesting and fun sexy pics, would love to hear a story or two about them.

We are very lucky to have wooded property near us that grows the wildflower Dame's Rockets, the lavender-colored and pink flowers featured here. In the spring is the only time they blossom, and on a warm day before the mosquitoes are plentiful, posing in various stages of undress in the middle of them is not to be missed. This picture is from earlier this week.

Same TTT

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
this is actually the only "old" picture I show in my public pics...and it's a scan of a polaroid of me

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9972 posts)
Ohh Jaycee, there is a ton of BS in these forums. Stick around, read a lot, and you'll be able to discern a lot of it.

A: There have been people, when they learn about some of my past traumas, have treated me differently afterwards, maybe tentatively, carefully, when those who really "get" me and know me, know that my past does not hinder my sexuality, nor does it mean I need a lot of tenderness. Especially not from a swing partner...I tend to like it fun and rough and sometimes silly, sometimes nice and slow. Big variety. I won't break. Believe me.

Q: What is the story behind one of your pictures on here? So many interesting and fun sexy pics, would love to hear a story or two about them.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
Why would one post BS on this site? The truth is way better anyway and besides, if your not getting what you want here, there are a ton more options on here to choose from to get what you want......just my newbie opinion!

Same TT

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(841 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 1565   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth