Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It used to be getting a blow job :) now the standard has been set and I want a boobs on my head pic :)

Same TTT

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
. . . when you all laugh until your noses run.

also, when, at the obvious time to say good night each of you is wishing you hadn't agreed to make it just a social meet.

good TTT, do it again

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I would never ask my husband to "take one for the team." He can play with whomever he wants to, and if I don't want to play with the other half, I don't. Rarely, if ever, has that even been an incident. Probably why we try not to fuck on the first meet up. Neither of us feels the need or desire to ever fuck someone we are not attracted to, and we don't "keep score" that way.

Q: What is your idea of a greet first meeting?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
My college GF broke up with me and her roommate came to console me and we ended up having sex. Does that count?

TTT~ If the half of the coue you want to play with is REALLY hot, have you asked your SO to take one for the team?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
Inked: I doubt SERIOUSLY if there's even one in your immediate future!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I've never even had to consider "taking one for the team", but the other scenario you mentioned, SB/Uriah, is exactly what I was talking about. DDGilf, if you'd like to meet a couple for a really hot FMF, you need to hop in your car and drive to Memphis. I have already referred a few sexy SF's to the SB's/Uriah's for "counseling" and they have all been extremely happy with the outcome. However, please talk to MRS. Uriah to set this up, she handles all the "appointments" {wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Pity Fuck, whether defined as a single having sex with someone they might like but not really be attracted to sexually or as a couple and "taking one for the team" is something we aren't interested in.

Shelly

ddgilf, sorry but confused by your ??

Same TTT

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
If "pity fuck" = taking one for the team, then none, nada, zip! We don't play that way. If we aren't fully *into* it, we'll just go home & have amazing sex with each other. Including others in our sex life isn't a requirement, like they say around here....it's lagniappe! Same TTT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Q::given out "pity fuck"? I must admit I'm confused as to what pity fuck is?

pity fuck= sympathy intercourse ? No I have never given or gotten that I know of.

pity fuck= pretended to give a fuck about something to lend support? Sure if I at least got sum head out of it *grin I'm not shallow, I listen with purpose.

Much like a chick flick, this question seems to me in the same realm :)

same TTT

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I *almost* never use my phone to access. I usually use either my PC, laptop, or Kindle

TTT: how often have you even given out "pity fuck"? I haven't done it in years, for the record. {and I hope like Hell I've never unknowingly been on the receiving end, lol}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth