Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 10285910201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 1560   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A lover got a cramp in his leg during sex and I got the giggles because he had to stop to stretch it out. A swat on my ass got rid of most of them, but I still had a huge grin on my face ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
yes, usually at something my goofy husband does gets me started. Usually it kills the mood for me, at least until the giggles stop.

same question?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17046 posts)
I frequently giggle during sex....in a fun sexy way. Most guys enjoy the playful mood, so it definitely enhances the situation. Good question! Keep it going...

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
We have cats and they see everything.

Jury's out as to whether they give a shit or not because, well, they're cats.

Have you and your partner ever started uncontrollably giggling during sex and did it ruin the mood or enhance it?

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
NiN, Yes, I did see that and realized that it made no sense. I also wasn't sure what the bursting of my bubble comment meant either, but assumed that my previous post must have been misunderstood.

As you said, please, carry on.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6599 posts)
Please excuse this thread derailment for just a sec.....BT, I replied to you last night as I was dozing apparently as it made no sense whatsoever, so I deleted it. I wasn't implying that your friend ever said "dry humping!!!" was dead......I meant you aren't dead! {wink}. Ok....carry on!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I have marks on my bedroom door from my rottie going batshit over the noises coming from there when my bf at the time would come over. I learned quickly to put her outside or let her in the room, so she wouldn't wake up my son {this was back when he was an only child}

same question

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9998 posts)
Oh, she never said it was dead.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6599 posts)
Not to burst your bubble, BT, but I do believe "dry humping" is alive & well for some in the fora......especially those who will "dry hump" any one!!! (triple exclamation points)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Not only was her cat watching, the little MFer jumped up and scratched me on the ass while we were doing it. I jumped up and chased that sucker all over the apartment while she was laughing uncontrollably.

same question

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 1560   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth