Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101565
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
Start   1565 to 1571 of 1571 
User Details are only visible to members.
All I know is that it became a little too personal I guess. A question was posed along the lines of "what forumers would you NOT want to have sex with?" I think there was also a question like " is there someone on the forums that you want to do but your SO doesn't?" In the end ( i missed the finale) it became to personal from what I understand. I hope that helps.

Have you had sex with a man who had an 11"+ cock? If you are a man, do you have an 11"+ cock? if you DO....would you change it?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Let's just say that one vanilla friend couple is now in the lifestyle b/c of all our flirting...but they came on to us, so it's all worked out well. As for other friends, we discuss sex sometimes, but I hold back a little bit as I don't want to come across as a know it all. They do tend to think Dan and I have a very active sex life though (and we do)!

Q: I missed what happened to the "truth" forum? After that's answered, please feel free to pick from the other questions...it's Sunday Morning after a great sexy Sat. with lifestylers, and my brain isn't "on" yet.

g.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
dinner and a movie without a doubt.

where do you keep your toys?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
every time!

How often do you replace your makeup? do you use it till it's finished? guys how hornier are you right now???

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
well, thank goodness this happened with a very close playmate, but it was still awful (for me).... we were busy going at it and after we finished I went to clean up and realized that sometime during the course of all the fun that I had started!! Well, when I got back in the same room with him, the evidence was all over his face!!! Oh man, I felt awful!! Then i got the giggles over it.... he never got mad, just cleaned it off and went about his business! Of course I still catch hell about it!!!

Are you into or would you ever consider a golden shower?

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
No...and don't ever plan to!!

What is something you really want to do but your SO isn't open to it?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Okay....here we go again. :o) I loved the old thread....one of my favs!!! Let's keep it real people, I don't think I'm the only one who enjoyed it.

thanks!!! MUAH

Here is the rules for any newbies who want to play the game.

You answer the question before yours, Truthfully of course, and then pose another question for the next poster.

simple enough?

I'll start if off.......

Have you ever had a sexually fantasy that you were nervous to tell your SO about?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
Start   1565 to 1571 of 1571 
TOPIC: Tell the Truth