Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101541
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
Start   1541 to 1550 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yes and I have!! I'd expect the same from them if I sounded like shit!

have you ever reported anyone on this site for something that they were saying to others/ or yourself in the forums?

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Yep... just had to do that...it wasn't easy, but now they see it themselves and are starting to make changes!

Would you be upset if a friend told you that you had let yourself go?

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
probably around 16... that's how old I was.... (maybe a bit earlier if with a group of friends)... I dread it!! I am not so old that I can't remember what we did on those dates!!

Does anyone in your family know about you being in the LS? Would you tell them the truth if they asked you about it?

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
No not really....But, I have won some big poker hands($100) but that's playing with family and the pots don't usually get that big.

How old will your children be when the are allowed to date? and is the standard different for boys vs girls?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
READ! Thats what I do when I cant sleep but usally have no problem.

..and in reference to my last truth question, if your talking about doing excatly what you want outside the swing arena, PLUS swinging, one partner is obviously making allowances for the other, while "the other" is truly enjoying a "secret passion" that the spouse has no clue about. I know this because of my profession, where husbands let their wifes do what they want cause the hubbies are doing excatly what THEY want too. Ironically its a trade off which works with only with one skilled partner.

Ever win big money?

Southampton NY
Username hidden
(888 posts)
I was only sorry for one crazy, hectic day where I'd had enough and so I just sat in the middle of the floor and shook my head, thought, "Aghhhh why did we get a puppy?????" Dan was away, and I was training him (the puppy, not Dan!). But after that, all is well and he's great (the puppy again). Our dog is wonderful and sweet and a bit of a lughead.

What do you do when you can't sleep at night? (besides the forums)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
is pussy tangable?

Southampton NY
Username hidden
(888 posts)
fav hobby- closing a deal.

ever want to take a swing partner privately because you feel confident that the separate expereince will be more sexual as a twosome more than as a foursome? Does your partner approve in leting you shine while he/she is in good hands sexually or socially in good hands while allowing the other to enjoy a great expereince..

Southampton NY
Username hidden
(888 posts)
scrapbooking

If you were deserted on an island...and there was plenty of fruit and fresh water to drink. Maybe even veggies to sustain you. What would be the one thing (tangible) that you could snap your fingers and have an endless supply of? (doesn't have to be food)

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
She's actually in the lifestyle, and also my male closest friend I MADE through the lifestyle. My female friend was a vanilla friend and they always flirted w/ us. She's in some of the pics if you see our pics, and also in the one here...

Q: Do you get tested for STDs and if so, do you require your playmates to be?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158
Start   1541 to 1550 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth