Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... More 
Start   1467 to 1476 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Walked down an aisle one day at the local Lowe's. Some gratuitous and smelly bastard had clearly floated an air biscuit an split. So I'm standing there and here comes Maw and Paw Kettle... clearly offended and obviously convinced I was the perp. What did I do?

Smile and say, "with age comes privilege"

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Pam blames it on the dog!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
LOL ... I hear Hell has good take out : )

Thank you Lalala lala kind of you to say. It serves me well. And may I say I think you quite lovely, inside and out, yourself : )

Do you flip off your contractor or try and work things out with him?

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
You ain't had sex 'til you had nun.

yeah, I already know I'm going to hell. lol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
No reason really, just what I do with a few words. Maybe the parochial school Nuns left in me lol

cl*t, c*ck, f*ck,

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
There are times I can walk by someone and just "feel" them. Something (usually my cl*t) just turns on lol That perks me : )

Would you rather stay home or cruise the clubs?

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I've always had a top 5 that I would choose from but never narrowed it down to just 1 person.

Most likely Ben Franklin or Mark Twain. Being a ball-breaker myself I'm sure it would be a blast. Bruce Lee is #3 on my list but given the actual oppourtunity I would choose Bruce over anyone else.

I guess I did just narrow it down to one; Bruce Lee.

Hunt - actually that encounter wasn't taped. If it were it would have been destroyed the same time all the others were.

speaking of which, that would make a good question...

You have a playmate (not a SO) that you met thru a friend or close relative. You agree to being filmed & enjoyed it. When going back to watch it you find you are on the same tape as that friend/relative. What would your reaction be?

After answering think back to when you were 25 & how you would have reacted back then.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Probably so. I know I could if my kids were in danger. Hope I never have to find that out about myself though!

Do you REALLY care about all the people in Darfur, etc.? (that was on the TV show)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Going to a radio event at 7:00am one day while I was waiting for the stock market to open. Long story short, I made $37k the day before & had a feeling it would be even bigger that day. If I stayed I would have made me over $1 million. By the time I got back to a computer it was too late. When I saw how high it jumped & that I missed it I got nauseous & wanted to cry. The stock plummeted by the close of the day & never recovered.

If you hit the lottery & suddenly had $10 million, what would you do the first day you have the cash?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
ok, here are a few...

clothing store dressing rooms on a crowded bus at concerts church confessional - Xmas Eve midnight mass coffin - it was at a halloween party wedding receptions

Hunt, sorry all videos have been long since destroyed. lol

If you knew were going to die in your sleep the following day, what is the one thing that you normally would never think of doing but would decide to try?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... More 
Start   1467 to 1476 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth