Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... More 
Start   1452 to 1461 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My question for the next person is

Where has been the most public place that you have had sex and did the thrill of it make it more hot and sexy?

Inman SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I lost my virginity in a derelict house that hadn't been used in years..it was dark and smelly in there...I thought it was going to be very sexy, but he unzipped his trousers, pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties and pushed himself inside of me...it was over so quickly, felt hot and sticky wasn't even sure if I had actually lost my virginity...

Inman SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Same question for the next person -

How did you lose your virginity? Did you enjoy it?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Sorry, no quick answer here.

I had just turned 16 when I rec'd my first blowjob. I talked that girl into giving it to me as a bday present. She wasn't very good at it but it was new & exciting.

I gained alot of experience using my hands & tongue on women & was happy just getting head, when it was good. I immensely enjoyed foreplay, making the girls orgasm and lose control & honestly didn't care about fucking. I just figured when it happened it happened. Being girls they told each other everything & I had a reputation of being good at what I did. Because I never pressured them to fuck I was very popular & was never at a loss for a date.

I was 17 when I finally got laid & it was with a girl that I refused to date. Her friends & sister would all talk about how good I was at eating & teasing them & how great the orgasms were. Because I always thought of her as a "miserable bitch" I kept telling her no anytime she would suggest hooking up.

One night, in front of a large group of friends, she decided to embarrass me by calling me out for being a virgin & having not gotten laid. The other girls tried coming to my defense by saying how good I was at what I did & most of the guys knew me & didn't give a shit. The outcome was my telling her that "I would hate fuck her, right here in front of everybody & even with my little dick she wouldn't be able to walk the next day".

What I didn't know at the time is that she enjoyed being dominated. I took her into the woods & fucked her brains out. I would pull out to cum on her then shove it right back in & kept fucking. Yea, the teenage years of going bareback. lol Without exaggeration I fucked her for over an hour, cumming 4 times & eventually ramming it in her ass. I abused her & treated her like shit, which she enjoyed (like I said, I didn't know how much she enjoyed being dominated). When I was finally exhausted I left her laying there covered in cum & sweat. I really wanted to piss on her, to further degrade her but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Later that night I found out that a few of the girls & guys snuck back to watch us. Had I known they were there I probably wouldn't have been able to go past the first load.

Because it happened the way it did & the audience that enjoyed the show my reputation now included stamina. I also garnered respect, and in some cases envy, from the "one and done" type of guys. While I didn't exactly enjoy my first time because I was so intent on hurting her (she couldn't walk the next day & the bruises all over her pelvis, inner thighs & ass lasted a good 4 or 5 days) I did enjoy the outcome & subsequent sexual encounters that followed that weekend & all summer. It directly led to the experiences that gave me my sexual experince, knowledge & talents.

Same question for the next person - How did you lose your virginity? Did you enjoy it?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
slap happy!? watching the 3 Stooges without me? 8(

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
the ones on the short bus had a good excuse, it's hte others you mention that I was referring to.

so how are you little girl?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
While I can't picture you taking the bus I can see you talking the other kids into licking the windows. lol

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Q: What kind of teenager were you in high school? Describe.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
I was an enimga.

Had all the geek classes so I knew them, lettered in Cross Country & Gymnastic so I knew all the jocks (as well as played ball whenever not in school), and I was a metal head so I knew all the rockers & druggies.

At times overly shy, self-conscious & introverted yet always considered to be outgoing, carefree & unreserved. Although I often went with the flow, I was a leader not a follower & peer pressure didn't work on me.

I was also too smart for my own good, and looking back, know that I was bordering psychotic.

I was the person that could "get away" with saying or doing anything. No matter how incredulous or perverted it may be, the reaction was always "it's only 'Jag' " or "how does he get away with that?". Ok, that hasn't changed but it did start when I was a teenager. lol

Same question to the next person.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
A total night owl, nightengale, whichever. In my "perfect world" I would stay up till about 3 or preferably 4 Am and then get up at 9 or 10 the next morning, but I don't really live in my perfect world...yet. Haha. So, I compromise.

I usually write or create best when it's quiet and at night.

Q: What kind of teenager were you in high school? Describe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... More 
Start   1452 to 1461 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth