Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101441
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... More 
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sure you could borrow it, if you were to answer the question. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Why didn't you answer it Kel?

I'l lleave the question open & will start a new forum topic. Perhaps we can get some answers there. 8)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
It depends upon the person I am with & my mood at the time. As I have stated many times before, I am very mood driven. There are times all I want to do it kiss & other times I don't want to kiss the person even once.

Overall I feel that kissing is way too often is rushed or done poorly & is a dying art. It's easier to find a bad blowjob than it is to find a truely great kisser. lol

What is you favorite story (memory, pic, video, etc) to masterbate to?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Yes. I'm really concerned with the teeth brushing, but we also always have mints and breath spray, so sometimes you don't have the opportunity to brush right before like that. At hotel parties, we take along fresh wipes and have them available in the bathrooms in our house too, for guests to use if they wish. We are not obsessive compulsive about it, but hygiene is important to both of us. My hubby is a smoker, but he's very considerate about it.

Q: How important is kissing to you?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Dinner out w/ "vanilla" friends and the female half was drinking and loudly flirting with us, then they wanted to go to a sex shop and she and I tried on outfits and she'd come out and show my hubby...and he said, "Are they coming on to us?"

We had always been flirty together, and close, but it ended up at our house with us telling them about being in the lifestyle and she had "no cllue," but her husband had figured it out a bit. Was just an added dimension to an already good friendship, and a lot of fun from then on. We're all at different "levels," but that doesn't mean we don't have a good time and we adhere to their comfort level.

Q: How do you feel about being watched, and only being watched?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
yes but it falls more into another category than just wanting a parent's friend.

When I was a tween my neighbor (8 yrs older than me, 10 younger than my mother) would babysit my younger brothers & I. She would always lock herself in the bathroom with my father's Hustler & Penthouse mags. Of course that made me want to watch (and more) since I knew she that was doing what I did when I had them. lol

What was the strangest situation that turned into a playing oppourtunity?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Whoops.

Q: Have you lusted after or had any experiences with any of your parents' friends?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gina, post a question

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Shock Value Fear and excitement of "getting Caught" just the newness and fun of it Exhibitionism

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Since there are plenty of reasons for doing it, what is your biggest reason for playing in public?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... More 
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth