Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101431
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... More 
Start   1431 to 1440 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Long drawn out sessions of foreplay followed by a long drawn out fuck. The more we stretch it out the harder I cum when finally allowed to.

As for the prostitute thing, being a guy I know it's not the same but when I was a teen & boytoy for those housewives I eventualyl started charging them. Since they all wanted me more for themselves & wanted ot share less as time passed I began charging them. Which also led to my whoring myself out at times when I was a stripper.

I do have a good prostitute story, well it's not one of my typical stories but it is interesting. lol

What is the largest thing you have ever stuck inside yourself? lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
I used to back in the day...fuck guys for getting me high does that count? I am still a weed freak! Now it's more a group thing.

So my question is...What makes you cum the hardest??

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
Guy wanted me to pierce his nipples while having sex, and at the moment he orgasmed, I was supposed to stick the needle through. I just couldn't do it. That and enema stuff...not into that. Same guy. He did find someone who was a good match for him though, and I was glad to be the initiator in his rediscovering his kinky side at any rate.

Any fantasies of being a call girl/ prostitute? Real life experience?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I have no problem with a woman wanting, or wanting me, to use a toy on her. I also have no problem with a woman using a toy on me, but not in me. Getting head while a vib is tickling my balls or anus is nice. Sticking that vib in my ass is not.

What is the weirdest thing you were ever asked (or was suggested to you) to do sexually? Did you do it?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
That's a good question, and so far, I haven't had to deal with the polite hint not working, except in IMs. For that, I just bluntly tell the truth then..."I'm sorry. I need you to leave me alone."

Confidence, a turn on. Pushiness and whininess, no.

Q: Males, how comfortable are you with a woman wanting to use a toy on you? Females, how comfortable are you when a male would like for you to use a toy on him? (perhaps should be reworded to "in" him)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
no thanks, I don't think we are compatible.

how do you say it when the polite "hint" isn't working?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
When I had one, yes.

Q: What do you say to let people know you're NOT interested? How do you let people down politely?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I started another topic using this question but it appears to be dead along wayside. lol

You learn that you have 24 hours until you just drop dead & are granted the ultimate sexual wish in the meantime. What would that wish be?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
ok ok...am answering too...mostly when I masterbate, it involves imagining someone ordering me, or telling me what to do to myself, and a bit of roughness there, or just the whole "You little slut, you like that, don't you?" type thinking.

I'll write in more detail as I recall more.

Q: continue in this line, if you'd like, or post another.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
we don't need another question...we're still ruminating on the post about the Buck sgt. hehehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... More 
Start   1431 to 1440 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth