Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... More 
Start   1401 to 1410 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Due to clausterphobia (and control issues lol) I don't enjoy being restrained in any way shape or form. Thus, I have no real fantasies involving police.

The dumbest thing I ever said to a cop, that actually worked, was when I was 19 or so. Long story short I was pulled over for going thru a stop sign @ 2 or 3am. I eventually told him that my father taught me not to believe everything I read & he couldn't help but bust out laughing. I was only 3 blocks from home & he let me go. I tried using it again on several occasions but without success.

someone post a question.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
I'm not a big fan of police phukkin with me. I do think that the female issue uniform is pretty hot though! If T-bear ever becomes a cop, she might have to stock up on stain remover. I'm just sayin'.

Same question...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
ohhh god. I was stopped and had to take a sobriety test and he asked if I wanted to take my boots off to do the walking/standing on one foot test. And I didn't because it was easier for me to leave the boots on. I went into a long explaination about how I have a very slight form of cerebral palsy based on my preemie birth and yadda yadda and so on. I had to breathe into a breathalyzer twice, with no results (I was sucking on a penny beforehand, so that might've worked, as that was advised). Needless to say, he let me go, and I've NEVER (and I do mean never) driven after drinking again, ever. We take turns. That was enough to scare me, and I was lucky. I wasn't drunk, but yes, I had been drinking.

That, and crying when I got a ticket...that doesn't work, and I didn't do it to try to get out of a ticket, I cried because at the time, I was broke!

Q: do you have policeman/woman fantasies? What d o they entail?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
ok my three things I would tell myself at 16.

1. Don't try to lose your virginity, make money. Everything else will fall into place. 2. Go to the Army/ marine corps instead of the navy. 3. Visit your grandpa while in uniform as soon as possible.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
1. Age 17: do not walk outside that movie theater in Tupelo with that guy no matter what.

2. You're just fine just as you are, smile more!

3. Um, you're smart. Hand in your homework on time!

Those are just three. There's probably a lot more if I took the time to really think about it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
There are moments in my life that I wonder how things would change had I made a different decision. We all have those momnets. What if I stayed in college instead of touring with a band? What if I joined the military? What if this & that? Overall, though I am happy with my life. Of course we all have moments we would like to change or not live through but if I could I would go back to when I was 18 & only tell myself 3 things.

first - just before my/our 19th bday I/you will buy a '73 firebird dirt cheap & sell it two hours later making almost $3000 profit. Don't sell the car.

second - in july 1999 you will be interested in purchasing something. You will have a few hours to kill before hand & have the option to go drinking at a radio station event. Do not go. Stay at your desk & wait to make your purchase.

third - live life as you see fit to but keep in mind that you are not indestuctible & that although you are capable of moving mass amounts of weight do not do so while at work. They don't care about you, or your health, so don't risk injury just because you are too impatient to wait for assistance to finally arrive.

I'll leave the same question open for the next person.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Rome. The days of the Colosseum and the water games. I'm fascinated with their technology and for over 1000 years, they had aquifers and plumbing everywhere yet, no electricity nor proof of it. I'd like to try to see if I could create electricity and have it in everyones homes in Rome before or without getting killed.

Since we are on the subject of the past, here's one.

If you could meet yourself in the past, what kind of knowledge or experience would you give yourself ahead of time?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
having to hurry up b/c he was leaving for a flight...I still enjoyed it, but not like I would have if I had been able to take my time more. A quickie's always fun.

Maybe that's a non answer?

Some sort of lube we used recently was kind of sticky and i had to go wash right after. I'd rather luxuriate a bit.

And always sleeping in the wet spot! haha.

Gina

Q: Would you go back in history if you could? What era?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Being the perveted guy (redundant I know) that I am I can think of sex anywhere, anytime.

The fact that I am always looking for new & public places to play means that I've never been anywhere that I haven't thought of a sexual situation.

What was the last thing done sexually to you that you didn't enjoy?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Glad you're back.

Probably not a lot to catch up on b/c I was absent fromthem for a week or so...hehehe....I"M KIDDING!

Q: Do you automatically think of sexual situations in almost any venue? For example, was in a hotel hot tub and talking to two cute young men and I just automatically think how great it would be to have them come back to our room w/ us (we were away in DC w/ non-lifestyle friends so I didn't pursue it). Dan was surprised that I think like that that often.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... More 
Start   1401 to 1410 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth