Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... More 
Start   1381 to 1390 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never had so much trouble posting a reply. That 's what i get for giving too many details. lol

For those that don't want to read thru the 37 posts I had to make in order to get the story out I don't blame you & I apologize.

Also, please ignore the typos. I'm sure there are plenty as I was too lazy to go back & proof read (or use spell check).

Same question for the next person.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle between a guy and girl and wanted to stop and have sex and did? details!!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
I've had quite a few encounters on a bike but there are 2 that Iwould consider as being tied for the best.

Since you want details I will only put my first one here. The other is the time I actually had her riding me while we were riding hte cycle but the overall story is not as good.

Anyway, here we go...

My first cycle encounter happened when I was 17. I was sitting at a traffic light when a guy in the car next to me was trying to get my attention. He said that he hadn't been able to ride for years & asked if I would take his wife for a ride. Before I could reply she lifted her top & was flashing. He started laughing & said that if I gave her the ride I'd probably get more than to just look at them. I said ok, she jumped out & hopped on the back. He told us that he would meet us at the McDonald's down the street whenever we were done our ride.

After a couple blocks she asked if I would hit the highway so I did.As soon as we got up to speed she started squeezing me tightly & really grinding her breasts into my back. Eventually one of her hands worked it's way to my cock & she started rubbing my hardon through my jeans. She asked if I would still be able to control the bike if she pulled my cock out & gave me a hand job. Although I wasn't too sure about it, of course I said yes I would be able to.

I stood & she unbuttoned & unzipped my jeans. I then sat as she pulled my cock out & started stroking me. If I lasted 90 seconds before shooting that first load I would be surprised. I stayed hard & she just kept stroking. After awhile I told her I would need to check my gas level since I didn't have a gas gauge. We pulled to the shoulder just before the next exit, I zipped up & we got off the highway & found a gas station. Next to the gas station was a Roy Rogers & she suggested we go in there to wash up before heading back.

As we headed to the restrooms she asked if I was still hard. Being a teenager I told her I was always hard. She said good & followed me into the men's room. As soon as we locked the door we began kissing. She couldn't get my pants open quick enough & I was groping her breasts like the sex starved teen I was.

Long before I was done sucking on her breasts she dropped down & started swallowing my cock. At that point in my life it was the best blowjob I had ever had. To this day it still ranks in the top 10 for technique. She was very talented. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Since I had already cum once it took quite some time before I shot my next load down her throat. She enjoyed every second of it as much as I did & when I finally came she stood up showing me how wet she was. Her jeans were soaked thru. Just as I got them pulled down her thighs there was a knock on the door. Of course, someone would have to use the restroom.

We both pulled our pants up but before I unlocked the door she told me to wait & follow her. Not knowing what she was talking about I said ok.

She unlocked the door & let the guy in. He was surprised to see a woman. He apologized & said he thought this was the men's room. She told him that it was & that she had to come in here. He then saw me & although I don't remember the exact words she told him something along the lines of I just gave him the best blowjob of his life & I really want him to fuck me now. Since we are on a motorcycle & this restroom is too busy of a place if you let us use the backseat of your car I'll give you the same blowjob I just gave him while he fucks me.

The guy looked at me asking if she was serious & I said look at her pussy, she's so wet that she's soaked. Next thing I know the guy is moving his car from one part of the parking lot to another spot where we would be less likely to be noticed.

While waiting for the guy to park she starts kissing me. She says that she knows I won't want to kiss her again after sucking anothger man's dick but as bad as she wants my cock in her it will be worth it. Of course I'm already hard again as she continues to grind against me. She then tells me that if I can cum again that she wants me to cum inside her ass. She tells me that she doesn't want to know if or when it is happening to just pull out of her pussy & jam my dick into her ass when I am about to cum.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
The guy parks the car where we are standing. Dropping his pants as he hops in the back seat she slides her jeans down behind the open door & crawls halfway into the car leaving her ass in the air for me. I put one foot on the backseat as I guide my cock into her pussy. I'm not even into her yet & I hear the guy saying that he is sorry. He came as soon as her hand touched his cock. Embarressed he pulled up his pants & got out of the car telling us that a deal is a deal & we can use his car until we are finished. SHe tries telling him that it is ok & that she will still give him a blowjob but he is just too ashamed & tells us to enjoy ourselves. He then asks if 30 minutes will be enough time to which she says "if we're still here when you come out we'll try that blowjob again". He just walked away from us saying nothing.

I personally was happy about this but asked if she was upset about it? She said no, she was just glad that she can finally have my cock inside of her. At this point I just started to pump in & out of her. Gyrating my hips as I thrust she started cumming almost immediately.

This was my first encounter with a gusher/squirter. I had no idea that a woman could cum so much & was amazed. This drove me on to make her orgasm more & more. Each time getting more intense to the point that she almost passed out.

Like i said, at the time I had never experienced anything like that, since then I enjoy not only making that happen but teasing & using delayed gratification to make it even better. but back to the story

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
After the last orgasm where she almost passed out she startes feeding my ego telling me how great I am, etc etc. All the BS that guys love to hear. THen she tells me that she needs a few minutes & that she is too sensitive to touch. Again, at the time that made no sense to me. But she asked if I wanted another blowjob so I said sure. THis time she spun around & told me to fuck her mouth.

Suddenly I notice this car that is parked about 30 feet away. It's just far enough that I didn't notice it before but close enough & at the correct angle that they have obviously been watching us.

So here I am fondling a beautiful pair of breasts, watching my cock plunging in & out of this woman's mouth as my balls bounce against her eyes & nose with every thrust & I'm sticking my tounge out & making faces at the teenagers in the car watching me. THat's when the total absurdity of the entire situation occurs to me & I start to cum. Why I started to cum at that moment I never understood but it was the first time that I ever came so hard that I almost passed out.

I'm not sure how long I felt lightheaded but the car owner was walking towards us as I was trying to keep from losing my balance. The entire backseat was soaking wet & the car stunk of sex. I remember hoping that he didn't have to explain it to his wife. lol

As I zipped up my pants I tried heading towards the car that was watchign us but they started the engine & drove off as I got close. I did notice that it was 2 girls but have no idea how long or how much they saw, nor what they were doing while watching.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
SHe did offer the guy another blowjob but he turned her down again. We went inside & actually ordered some food & ate before making the ride back to the McDonald's where I was to drop her off.

While eating & talking I found out that she & her husband were swingers (I had no idea what a swinger was at that point). That encounter & subsequent conversation, while not my first group experience, opened my eyes to how at any time, anywhere the potential for a sexual encounter is always there.

On the ride back it didn't take long for her to get me hard again & the whole way home I enjoyed another handjob. When we finally met up with her husband I was actually still a little worried. When he asked if I came in her ass or down her throat I jokingly said "both, twice". WHen he said "good job" I felt more relaxed & told him that I was joking. He then asked, "ok so where did you cum?" I told him "down her throat twice & across my stomach while riding down 95 once". HE then said something along the lines of didn't Itell you that you would enjoy more than just looking at her tits if you gave her a ride on the bike.

I started to feel weird again so I told them that I had to go. THey gave me thier phone number & we agreed to get together again but I never called them.

Who knows, they might be on this site & after all these years read this. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
oh, and to answer the other questions

I have no HEALTHY way of venting anger. It's one of hte reasons I stopped working as a bouncer.

Yes I have hurt someone's feelings on purpose.

Love is over-rated; biochemically the same as eating large quantites of chocolate 8) THat being said, my definition of it is the same as Kelly's.

And yes to the cousin.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
I've had quite a few encounters on a bike but there are 2 that I would consider as being tied for the best.

Since you want details I will only put my first one here. The other is the time I actually had her riding me while we were riding the cycle but the overall story is not as good.

For some reason it's not letting me post a reply. I don't know if it was too long or what. I saved the story on my comp & tried cutting it into smaller posts but it still won't posts.

I doubt this post will go through but I'm going to try it anyway. If it does I will try to post it again.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Yea I have, and then later I felt really bad, so I guess I try not to ever.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle between a guy and girl and wanted to stop and have sex and did? details!!!!!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I guess I am not healthy, because I kinda of bottle it up, or slam pots and pans on the counter....lol.

Do you ever take time off from the lifestyle? and when was the last time.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... More 
Start   1381 to 1390 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth