Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... More 
Start   1371 to 1380 of 1575   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't like either one so I'll go with Philly. 8) Deep dish is a bastarized version of a Sicilian pie while NY (while not limited to) is uaully thin crust which I don't care for either. Here in Philly it's a little thicker than the typical NY/ Jersey Shore thin crust but we also have Sicilian.

If I really had to choose between them though I would have to pick NY.

What is the most digusting SOUNDING thing that you have ever eaten?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
It depends on if I have been missing one on one time with Spicey...But I actually would think that a combo of both would be great! Two days alone sexing it up and never leaving a beach house. Then a weekend of playing with sexy friends and then a couple more days to soak it all in alone with Spicey, talking about how much fucking fun we had!

Honestly who makes the best pizza?? New York or CHICAGO?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I'm back.

It depends on the ass to be eaten. I often do enjoy tossing some salad while I am down there but there have been times where I had no desire to do it.

Would you rather be on a vanilla vacation with your partner/playmate & have fun together where/whenever possible or be on a lifestyle vacation but for whatever reason be limited to doing it only 3x?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
My body goes limp, I shake a bit and I'm generally quiet on those...but my clit needs 60 seconds to recoop....Spicey knows that and we'll kinda hold each for a minute and Kiss. but thats only on the monster O's....for me there are degrees of orgasims. The smaller build up O's...I'm a bit of a screamer and can barrell through them with no need for clit recooperation! lol

Are you a 'butt muncher'?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
If/when he looks into my eyes while doing so, or has his hand in my hair, the closeness of us and the way we fit into each other.

Q: After a staggering orgasm, or many, what do you usually do? (ie, shake, curl up in a ball, stretch out and relax, sleep, cry, etc etc)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Just a black dark gothic she demonish girl....but sassy style!

What do you love most about the way your spouse kisses you?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
DG, That actually happened to us in our circle of vanilla friends, and while I TRY to remain friends, it's really hard now. They have lost their whole sense of humor and every single instance has to be prefaced w/ something religious. So, while it's sad to lose their friendship like that, they truly push people away.

Q: What are you dressing up for (if so) for any Halloween parties, swing or otherwise?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I like your motto :

"I've always lived by the motto "Open mouth, insert foot".

but I do not want to insert my foot into your open mouth :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Ok, new question.

If you disagree completely with another friend's politics (religion, sexual views, can be anything, parenting), how do you work around that?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Q: What's the most sentimental place you have had sex in? (and please don't point out all my grammar errors in that sentence! ha)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... More 
Start   1371 to 1380 of 1575   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth