Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
« Prev  1 ...  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  ... 167  Next »
1371 to 1380 of 1661
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think i have ever stomped a nice guy into the dirt....but I do want a man that is Manly enough to handle me. Someone who is not a yesman... an anything you say honey, kind of man. Doesn't make you bad to stand up for what you want. In other words, I don't want a push over. I have always felt that way. Hope that answers your question.

Would you contact a couple on SLS or any other site, that you found attractive and lead that couple to believe your SO has already looked over said couples profile??

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
No way, no how. I would discuss what was offered with my spouse. Now granted there is a short list I may be able to make an exeption for, but then my wife my fight me for the chance herself, lol.

For the ladies: Have you outgrown your high school habits of gravitating to the bad boys and stomping the nice guys into the dirt, or are you still caught in that trap?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
me on top , well me on bottom too....hmmmm well I really love him behind. Goodness..I just can't choose. This morning at 9am it was me on top and at 6 am it was me on bottom and him behind.

can you come from just giving a BJ? no thing touching your clit?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Can you have ceilings raised?

What's your favorite position with your SO?

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
the boy next door climbing into my window and having his way with me. Just thinking of Andy Navaro makes me smile!

How much laundry do you have piled up?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Mental image of George Burns and Phyllis Diller being naked and getting it on.

What was your first sexual fantasy?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Also...just if someone whispers "Spread your legs for me, Gina." or words to that effect.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
For some reason, Spanking.

What is something that causes you to cringe and say Ew?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Most definitely, ESPECIALLY when I've been teasing the hell out of them.

What is the one thing that pops your buttons with just the barest mention of it?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
No, it isn't really our thing, but we have a couple friends who are into it. I don't like to see my husband in a submissive stance, and he's not into it either.

Q: Do you like for someone to beg you to have sex?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  ... 167  Next »
1371 to 1380 of 1661
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.