Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101362
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1362 to 1371 of 1560   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DG, That actually happened to us in our circle of vanilla friends, and while I TRY to remain friends, it's really hard now. They have lost their whole sense of humor and every single instance has to be prefaced w/ something religious. So, while it's sad to lose their friendship like that, they truly push people away.

Q: What are you dressing up for (if so) for any Halloween parties, swing or otherwise?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I like your motto :

"I've always lived by the motto "Open mouth, insert foot".

but I do not want to insert my foot into your open mouth :)

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Ok, new question.

If you disagree completely with another friend's politics (religion, sexual views, can be anything, parenting), how do you work around that?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Q: What's the most sentimental place you have had sex in? (and please don't point out all my grammar errors in that sentence! ha)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
'cause we live vicariously through you, darlin'

we'll be glad to answer any other questions...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
ty

I can't remember the last time I actually thought about that encounter. It brought back some nice memories & fresh masterbation material. Which, after typing out yesterday 8)

The other story I've told plenty of times (jsut not here) & while a great memory, just not as interesting of a story. She was just under 5' tall & a gymnast so we just kept trying to see how many different things we could do on a cycle, and in a car, in a phone booth (when they were still around), etc.

So, why am I the only to answer? hint hint lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1543 posts)
Damn Jagdtype nice reading!!!!

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(7691 posts)
(i'ts always been a fantasy of mine, so I, for one, enjoyed the 37 posts...probably could've directed us to "stories" or something, but hey)

Carry on...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I never had so much trouble posting a reply. That 's what i get for giving too many details. lol

For those that don't want to read thru the 37 posts I had to make in order to get the story out I don't blame you & I apologize.

Also, please ignore the typos. I'm sure there are plenty as I was too lazy to go back & proof read (or use spell check).

Same question for the next person.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle between a guy and girl and wanted to stop and have sex and did? details!!!!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1543 posts)
I've had quite a few encounters on a bike but there are 2 that Iwould consider as being tied for the best.

Since you want details I will only put my first one here. The other is the time I actually had her riding me while we were riding hte cycle but the overall story is not as good.

Anyway, here we go...

My first cycle encounter happened when I was 17. I was sitting at a traffic light when a guy in the car next to me was trying to get my attention. He said that he hadn't been able to ride for years & asked if I would take his wife for a ride. Before I could reply she lifted her top & was flashing. He started laughing & said that if I gave her the ride I'd probably get more than to just look at them. I said ok, she jumped out & hopped on the back. He told us that he would meet us at the McDonald's down the street whenever we were done our ride.

After a couple blocks she asked if I would hit the highway so I did.As soon as we got up to speed she started squeezing me tightly & really grinding her breasts into my back. Eventually one of her hands worked it's way to my cock & she started rubbing my hardon through my jeans. She asked if I would still be able to control the bike if she pulled my cock out & gave me a hand job. Although I wasn't too sure about it, of course I said yes I would be able to.

I stood & she unbuttoned & unzipped my jeans. I then sat as she pulled my cock out & started stroking me. If I lasted 90 seconds before shooting that first load I would be surprised. I stayed hard & she just kept stroking. After awhile I told her I would need to check my gas level since I didn't have a gas gauge. We pulled to the shoulder just before the next exit, I zipped up & we got off the highway & found a gas station. Next to the gas station was a Roy Rogers & she suggested we go in there to wash up before heading back.

As we headed to the restrooms she asked if I was still hard. Being a teenager I told her I was always hard. She said good & followed me into the men's room. As soon as we locked the door we began kissing. She couldn't get my pants open quick enough & I was groping her breasts like the sex starved teen I was.

Long before I was done sucking on her breasts she dropped down & started swallowing my cock. At that point in my life it was the best blowjob I had ever had. To this day it still ranks in the top 10 for technique. She was very talented. lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1543 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1362 to 1371 of 1560   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth