Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1361 to 1370 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, sigh, that has actually happened and when I tried to do the right thing and inform a cashier of the mistake, she seriously didn't "get it" and adamantly refused to redo the item, in this case it was buying a gift card, and I got two for the price of one. After several minutes of trying to explain things, I just figured, "what the hell," she is paying me a gift card for her being that stupid. A "stupid" tax, so to speak.

Q: How do you make yourself STOP going automatically for the junk food, or any food, when you feel a bit emotionally overwhelmed and it's what you've always done? This can be anything, can be smoking, or whatever, but specifically, how do you personally stop yourself?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
ohhhh thats tough. If she was my bud, I'd try to help her through it...but if she was 'just a nice person' ...sorry but if it is make'n my life harder something has to be done.

If you were at a check out and the sales clerk forgot to ring up a $20 item and just slipped it in the bag...would you say something or just let her mistake go?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I listen....and I don't generally interject my advice unless it is something I myself have lived through. Something I learned about being the mother of a terminally ill child is people just either don't know what to say to you...or they say completely the wrong thing without the intention of doing so. I can realize this 11 years later...but in the moment I was like WTF? go away. So...never say " i know what you are going through" unless you have been through the exact same thing....and never say " everything happens for a reason" that shit just doesn't help...lol.

Are you thrifty?? and if so is there something that you just will NOT be thrifty with?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Food Question: cheese curds in Wisconsin. Even the name sounded disgusting to me, but being there, had to try them and they SQUEAK in your mouth.

Killing someone Question: yes.

Q: How do you personally help your friends when they are going through hard times? I know that's a generic sounding question, but just curious as to everyone's MO.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
the name or description of the food.

If I were to plan it, I say yes I could get away with it.

I'll leave the food question open for the next person.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
The sound the food makes or the name of the food is disgusting?? am I having a blonde moment? i'm not get'n sweetie.

If it looks, sounds, smells, disgusting.....Sassy is not have'n it. I just am not adventurous that way. I make up for it in other ways though *wink*

If you killed someone...do you think you are smart/savy/sly enough to get away with it?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I don't like either one so I'll go with Philly. 8) Deep dish is a bastarized version of a Sicilian pie while NY (while not limited to) is uaully thin crust which I don't care for either. Here in Philly it's a little thicker than the typical NY/ Jersey Shore thin crust but we also have Sicilian.

If I really had to choose between them though I would have to pick NY.

What is the most digusting SOUNDING thing that you have ever eaten?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
It depends on if I have been missing one on one time with Spicey...But I actually would think that a combo of both would be great! Two days alone sexing it up and never leaving a beach house. Then a weekend of playing with sexy friends and then a couple more days to soak it all in alone with Spicey, talking about how much fucking fun we had!

Honestly who makes the best pizza?? New York or CHICAGO?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I'm back.

It depends on the ass to be eaten. I often do enjoy tossing some salad while I am down there but there have been times where I had no desire to do it.

Would you rather be on a vanilla vacation with your partner/playmate & have fun together where/whenever possible or be on a lifestyle vacation but for whatever reason be limited to doing it only 3x?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
My body goes limp, I shake a bit and I'm generally quiet on those...but my clit needs 60 seconds to recoop....Spicey knows that and we'll kinda hold each for a minute and Kiss. but thats only on the monster O's....for me there are degrees of orgasims. The smaller build up O's...I'm a bit of a screamer and can barrell through them with no need for clit recooperation! lol

Are you a 'butt muncher'?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1361 to 1370 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth