Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
« Prev  1 ...  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  ... 167  Next »
1361 to 1370 of 1661
User Details are only visible to members.
fanatic cleaner...I can't rest comfortable in a mess.

How often do you clean your fridge out?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Not a thing, I believe that being "blue" is a part of life and makes you appreciate the better times, but if it lasts, then seek help.

Fanatic house cleaner, or yeah, it looks pretty good, why spend my whole life with a broom and dust-rag in my hand?

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Enjoy putting it up, don't enjoy taking it down.

Q: what do you do to perk yourself up when a bit blue?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Same...I get too much enjoyment watching Spicey take in a hot girl.

Do you enjoy putting a xmas tree up? or is it a chore for you?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
No way, it would feel too uncomfortable.

separate rooms or same room?

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
What we do with each other, is offer breath spray or a mint, but so far, we haven't encountered that with our swing pals, so maybe we just are lucky? I think I'd probably get a stick of gum for myself and offer it to the person, or a mint, but first take one myself, as then it would be seen as being generous, and stating it without stating it.

Q: How do you deal with people (couples) who only want a 3 some and you're a couple? Or if they do swap, you can tell they'd really want just a FMF? This is a topic of conversation with other friends, and we want other viewpoints.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
walk away and say .... okay well lets figure out how to not have that happen again!

Drama to me is ...You don't answer my email fast enough, you haven't called in a couple days, and constantly fishing for compliments to stroke her/his ego. LIke we are a couple.

What do you do if someone (lifestyle couple) has bad breath?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
no. I'll have to say that all my panties are cute/nice ones. I do have a few cotton pair, but they're also high cut, or cute colors (except for one white pair, which is sexy in its own right...hehehe...depending on what is being played).

Back to the Drama question: How do you handle a couple like that if they're people you're with, or at your party, etc? Do you call them on it? Say something? Ignore it?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
We said that we'd always stay together..and once we did take seperate cars...hubby with her in ours and me with him in his...Make sense? we followed each other to the next place. Like a 5 mile drive. It was nice. Not sure I'd do it again. I made that known to Spicey when the date was over. I just felt comfortable with this particular guy.

Do you wear grannie panties or grandpa panties as an everyday thing?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Jealousy, "you're fucking my husband?" I can't handle this.. Lets go home NOW. Geeze, you should have sayed home.

Have there been any exceptions to the guide-lines you and your SO have established? If so, how was it handled?

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  ... 167  Next »
1361 to 1370 of 1661
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.