Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1351 to 1360 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No, I have learned through the years to take what people say with a grain of salt, especially if it is something said in anger about another person. I do my own research and form my own opinions.

Do you theme each room of your home, or are you eclectic?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
OMG no....I have much too cold to do that.....I mean it, I am ALWAYS cold.

Do you believe everything you hear? if so...does it even cross your mind to check out what people are telling you? (my mom keeps sending me these emails about crazy stuff and most of the time I can debonk them in about two minutes with google.)

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
My son and I decide together where and what we want to do. He usually wins in the end, but we are in agreement that it's what both of us want to do. It's usually involves travel and not to visit family.

Have you ever used a pyrex dildo straight from the freezer?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
according to all the magazines, it's ok to wear white jeans all year long Miss Style here! ha.

Q: How do you determine your vacations? We want to do it all, but we also tend to try to make everyone else happy (going to visit family, or going places that friends invite us to) and we know we can't do everything, but it's hard to say no, or to just not go along with things when we're invited. How do you say no after you've said yes?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
yeap

Is it okay to wear white jeans after labor day in Florida????

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I love those stories! My first real real kiss was in the back seat of a church bus after rolling skating...also 8th grade, I think! (Had boobs then..hehehe)

Anyway, I only have one very tiny cavity, when I was 34 or 35.

Q: Do you like pictures of yourself? With your mate?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
spicey really is the best kisser I have had...so I would say that our first kiss was knee shaking :o) I can give you a list of BAD kissers!!

How many cavities do you have? (sorry couldn't think of anything lol)

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Good: I had an elementary art teacher who would let me come in the art room and draw rather than go out on the playground where I was teased.

Bad: Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad experiences, but I think I was still fairly happy until about 4th grade when my best pal moved to a different school, and that seemed to be the beginning of a lot of losses.

Good: I learned to cope with loss by using talents and gifts such as drawing, writing, playing piano and now want to make that part of my life's work: helping other women and teens learn to find their voices through art, music and writing.

Q: Can you remember and tell us about an exceptional kiss?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Has to be my parents retirement party.....just the day before I was released from the hospital after major surgery....I was popping(just two really) pain pills and having cosmos(probably 3)....I don't remember half the party but OMG the pictures that have been surfing for the last year are horrifying!!! lol ...... I was in so much pain the first half of the party...and clueless the second half.

As a child...was there anyone that you admired and just thought...wow, I would love to be like him/her?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I have a huge sweet tooth...no matter if I'm upset or not. I do not keep junk in the house...I really don't like my kids eatting it. Last week spicey was on a fishing trip with his dad and they brought back half full boxes of hostess cakes and chips...OMG I know they are in the pantry and I just can't stop thinking about them...I'm not even hungry. I don't have enough will power, so I just dont have it in the house.

Have you ever gotten a gift from someone...and then regifted it?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1351 to 1360 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth