Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
« Prev  1 ...  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ... 167  Next »
1351 to 1360 of 1661
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, and I love that. That's what I would say about "quiet guys," actually, and find that the ones who are quieter socially are sometimes the most fun and aggressive in bed. My husband is one of those. He's very laid back and sometimes quiet in a social setting, but wow...the guy does know what he's doing! :)

Neither one of us is "intimidated" by another person's looks, as there are all types of interest and preferences, and people are just people.

Q: How do you get yourself in the mood when you're just feeling sort of blah?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Part 1; I did get to play with a lady one night that was so hot I never thought she would have been interested in me. Thank god she made the first move as we had a great time.

Part 2; No

Has anyone ever surprised you by being shy out of the bedroom and a tiger in bed?

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
Answer: subscription to an indoor gun range.

Question: (2 part question) Have you swung with a person that you were intimidated by their looks? Have you ever swung with a person that you ended up being intimidated by their prowess?

Springboro OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
wow...no takers on that one! I will say that it might start out as "making love" (I never, or rarely use that term, and I'm female), but it seems to end up as naughty hard sex...hahaha. Dan will say that it's all making love since it's with me and he loves me.

Q: What was your favorite present this year?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
We are playing poker with family....BUT can't go to bed without some action for the new year:o)

When is the last time you "made love" rather than have naughty sex?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Let's change this one now to "Do you have special plans for/with your SO for NYE?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Sometimes

Do you have special plans for your SO on Christmas Eve?

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
NO way

Sorry I can't believe i didn't answer the question : " Q: What are some of the "quirks" you tolerate in others? Or even find "cute?" " I meant too!!! A: I tolerate the way Spicey cracks his neck...but I totally do not find it cute!

new Q: Do you crack your knuckles, neck etc....?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Do you do personal business at work? pay bills, make phone calls, check mail etc.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
every other month or so, but really, I keep it clean anyway, always arranged neatly, with shelves wiped, so I don't really have to pull everything out and "clean." I'm a neat freak in many ways, not in everything, but clutter makes me feel overwhelmed too.

Q: What are some of the "quirks" you tolerate in others? Or even find "cute?"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ... 167  Next »
1351 to 1360 of 1661
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.