Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
« Prev  1 ...  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ... 164  Next »
1351 to 1360 of 1631
User Details are only visible to members.
Cuckold, I guess I just don't get it.

Would or could you be happy in a situation like that?

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
yes, in fact I have probably kept more than I have broken. Although, I don't make them every year.

If you could have any one thing (person, place, trip, experience, etc) what would it be?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1543 posts)
yes.. we always buy the same gift for both sides... Christmas picture book of their grandchild! They love it....

Do you ever just want to skip right over the holidays and head straight into the new year? ... (I am feeling a bit scroogy today! Sorry!)

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
No...if I say I'm going to do something or be somewhere, I will. That is unless my kids need me.

Do you spend equal amounts of money on your parent's xmas gifts and your inlaws xmas gifts?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
(I just was the happy recipient of a pal's first time w/ strap on...wooohooo)

I do usually like my SO's friends, but there are some I merely tolerate. He just had poker here w/ the "guys" and I get along w/ everyone, and like some more than others. But Dan has good judgement and wouldn't really have "bad" friends.

Q: Have you ever cancelled on one encounter because something "better" came along? Parties, meetings, etc.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Fucking a girl with a strap on

Do you tolerate your SO's friends...are do you like them?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
My SO makes me feel total love that encompasses mental, physical, emotional and spiritual.

What is the wildest fantasy that has not been realized?

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
OH yes, I think that'd be a great gift from either my husband or a good friend. And fun too!

Q: In what ways does your mate make you feel most loved? (what needs are met?)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Q: Do you give sex toys as gifts? If so, what?

No I can't say I ever have.

Would you like it if someone gave you a sex toy as a gift?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
I guess no one wants to admit it? I'll answer for Dan: he is NOT a metrosexual by any means, and yes, he does shave, but not everything. He shaves balls and area surrounding (although he has enough American Indian heritage that he's not hairy).

Q: Do you give sex toys as gifts? If so, what?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ... 164  Next »
1351 to 1360 of 1631
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.