Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
« Prev  1 ...  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  ... 167  Next »
1341 to 1350 of 1661
User Details are only visible to members.
It turned out great, b/c now they're in the lifestyle too...and yes, still good friends!

Q: If you could REALLY dance, what style would you prefer? And if you CAN really dance, why are you sitting here writing and not out dancing?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Outdoor sex... you bet! :-) BJ while hiking in Maine, in the rain while camping in VT, and on the beach in DE (top of course--don't like the sand on my back! lol)....

Where's your all-time favorite outdoor spot???

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
I had to have been pretty young, maybe seven or eight. I remember this sign in the travel trailer, it was kind of written blurry. It said "Not enough sex blurs your vision". So I saw this sign everyday and it must have made an impression on me. Not to mention the sticker in the truck that read "candy is dandy but sex won't rot your teeth"

Outdoor sex? Ever had any? If so please give details....

Username hidden
(173 posts)
I guess my favorite would be "the Ranger of Brownstone Park" it was an earlier Disney cartoon and the shit that one bear got into always made me laugh.

Have you ever wondered how they would have drawn Rodger Rabbits wife if they drew her naked? lol.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
That's a really good question! I can remember writing a "soap opera" for my friends when I was in high school, mostlybecause I didn't watch them, and said, "I can write better than that." They would pass around the issues all week until I wrote a new one, usually one a week or so. It contained some MILD erotica, as I had "no clue" at that age, and was a naive, but lusting teenager. My ex had me throw them all away when we married, but I'd give anything to reread them and laugh. They were fiction, but contained pseudonyms of guys I had crushes on!

Q: What is your favorite cartoon or cartoon character, past or present?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Omg...I remember my dad having a tape recorder and my younger brother and I messing with it, and my mom yelling at us to turn it off, but we didn't. We have the greatest cassette tape of us ever...doing voices, playing "hee haw" skits, etc.

No, I thought I sounded like a giggling chipmonk...a female Alvin! I was probably 10 or 11. Still giggly now, but hopefully a bit sexier sounding!

Q: Do you share your pics through emails/IMs, and if so why, if not, why not?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Ok New Question: is there a talent or skill you admire that you wish you had?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
New Question:

Do you need alone time apart from your spouse/significant other? What do you do to get that, or what do you need if for? (ex: I need peace and quiet b/c I get a bit stressed by a constant barrage of technology/tv noise, etc.)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
If we're all around a table getting to know one another, then an intelligent sense of humor is the spark for me mentally. If we're talking physical traits, someone with great arms, sexy eyes.

Q: Do you try to build up someone who has low self-esteem or are you more of a realist and try to get that person to just snap out of it already?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
"How do you get yourself in the mood when you're just feeling sort of blah?"

Honey, I'm a man. I could have the flu, a broken leg and one eye shot out and I'd still probably be in the mood, LMAO.

What catches your eye first when considering a potential play partner? Or should I say what would spark your interest the quickest?

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  ... 167  Next »
1341 to 1350 of 1661
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.