Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... More 
Start   1341 to 1350 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Being single bi-fem my fantasies involve several different scenarios and depending on the sex of my playmate dictates whom I disclose which fantasy with,

I tell my fav males what my fantasies including males are, and hope they try to make quite a few of them come true. My two major fantasies involving males have yet to be filled. LOL! Harley was definitely working on a few last night. He did well!!! Thanks baby! You always take such good care of me!!! *WEG*

I tend to play with more females and that in itself is a fantasy. There was a beautiful sexy blonde single vixen with an excellent fun personality last night that was a dream come true. I love the passionate connection we made, and I didn't want to share her. Damn she was talented and sexy! Mmmmmmmmmm! She was chasing me with made it that much HOTTER! I let her catch me in the hot tub. I wish I'd gone as a single so we could have concentrated on each other. We plan to get together again SOON!!!! I enjoyed being with her more than my date. *wink*

How many scoops do you add to make a pot of coffee. or tea bags for those who don't drink coffee? Cream, sugar, or black?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Sometimes, I have to be pretty pissed off to do silent, when I get like that I am usually left alone by those who know me best.

Do you enjoy spending a weekend at home or do you always want to go out and do something on the weekends?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
1. Nope, never have streaked. 2. Yes, we screen calls, and have a "talking" caller ID which is usually funny b/c of the pronunciation. I'm not much of a phone talker, so this cuts down unnecessary ones. 3. I'm always way too warm, so we keep the house in the 60s (Dan's like a heater too, so we're compatable) and I love cold sheets and pillowcases.

Q: Do you give the "silent treatment" or anything like that when upset?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I'd stick around and offer to call for help. I'd try to help if I could.

It's not really that cold Sassy, but I changed to my winter bedding which includes the electric blanket. I tend to sleep with it under me or I'd kick it off for being too hot all the time. Figured I 'd make my bed nice and comfy for me to slide into tonight. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Gonna be around mid 30's tonight. Perfect evening for streaking! LOL!

Speaking of streaking... Have you ever streaked completely nude outdoor or at an event?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
they are not old enough to do that....but I'm real big on not asking them to lie for me. I just won't answer the phone :o)

If you witnessed a traffic accident would you stick around to give a statement? or just figured "someone else will"?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
NO I don't usually screen my phone calls. Now and then if I don't want to talk to someone.

Ever get your kids to answer the phone and lie for you so you don't have to talk to someone?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Raven!!! you are in texas, it can't possibly be cold sista! lol

"Have you ever fallen asleep while watching an exciting movie at the theater?"

Yes...My 8 year old was about 6 weeks old and we went to the first matinee show with the baby and I hadn't obviously been getting much sleep. Instead of nursing her to sleep...I nursed MYSELF to sleep! I rented the movie a couple months later lol

Do you screen your phone calls?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I WANT to have a sitter close by for the kiddo so that we can go to a LS party that we were invited to. However, it's not in the cards and we will be missing it (again!)... Grrrr.

**same question, next person!!**

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
YES...because I expect my girlies to not let me go out looking like a fool! :o) Why have a friend that you can not be honest with?

What do you "want" to do this weekend?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
A little of both. We both like it nice and neat and tidy (especially me, I'm sort of OCD like that) but each room has a bit of "us." The main part of the house is done in neutrals and blue (living,dinining,kitchen) and our bedroom is a gorgeous shade of purple and has a lot of oriental markings and dragons. We have our own artwork here and there, but like I said, everything is tidy and neat, not a lot of Knickknacky stuff.

If anything piles up at all, it would have to be books.

Q: If a friend asks you what you think of her new dress/hair/shoes/makeup/etc., do you tell the truth if it's unflattering?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... More 
Start   1341 to 1350 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth