Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
« Prev  1 ...  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  ... 167  Next »
1331 to 1340 of 1661
User Details are only visible to members.
Not yet...

When you have sex on the beach (the real thing--not the drink) do you lay in the sand or make your SO get sandy? :-)

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
No never have been to a nudist camp.

Ever joined the mile high club?

Username hidden
(173 posts)
No....no real system.

Q: What's the first thing you want to do when the weather warms up?

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
So I'm the wife....but I'll answer anyway. I love to wake up to sex! Start playing with me before I'm awake and you're golden. Teeth brushing doesn't figure in at all.

Q: Do you ever set the alarm for the middle of the night (say 3:00 am) just so you can give your SO that steamy, half-asleep sex that she (or he) has been craving??

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
A: Thoughts of sex actually help me focus on routine chores. If I get plenty of them done the the wife isn't so tired.. and she has the extra energy I want her to have. At work however, yes- while listening to someone drone on about section 4.5.3.1.2 of a project I oftentimes think about the women around the boardroom table and wonder what their "o" face looks like :-)

Q: If you wanted to convince your Mrs to do it in the morning- before the kids get up- how would you do it and how much would teeth brushing first figure into it?

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1319 posts)
Sex. I always think of sex.

Q: what keeps you awake at night?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
OK... Let me try again.

What did you do to celebrate Valentine's Day?

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
No, never...

Have you ever had the old standard malfunction of leaving the restroom with your skirt tucked in your stockings/panties????

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Hell yes, lost my top at a water park once.

Ever had something like this happen and a stranger had to help you retrieve it?

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
Don't even know who they are. Like our pofile says we like to dance to house music, tecno kinda stuff. I love to dance to almost anything with a beat though.

Ever had a "wardrobe malfunction" in public? I mean flashed anyone either on purpose or accidently.

Username hidden
(173 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  ... 167  Next »
1331 to 1340 of 1661
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.