Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101322
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... More 
Start   1322 to 1331 of 1572   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmmmm Silver bullet...shiny and can be put in many tasty spots!

Do you relive/visit your play sessions in your dreams?

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Manually being brought to orgasm continuously (the way Dan does it for me...I think we had the topic of #s of orgasms once, and this is the way for me to orgasm the most and the most intensely), if I am being selfish. and why not be selfish?

Q: If you could be a sex toy, which would you choose to be? (much better than the existentialist question of being a tree or an animal, don't you think?)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
C'mere Gina, I'll spank ya 8)

I would like to be able to sing instead of the horrible sounds I currently make. lol

If you were limited to only enjoying 1 sexual act for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1543 posts)
My fetish (one of them) is being spanked. It doesn't happen nearly enough! I like the whole idea of being a "bad girl" and the build up to a spanking (ok, just writing that is enough to start a throbbing sensation), the talking about it, the bending me over the bed or a knee, or really anywhere, the slow pulling down of panties, or clothing, etc., or being told to take them off, and then that anticipation of being smacked. It is a turn on every time. The sound, the sting, and the gentle rubbing in between smacks.

Q: If you could learn a new skill, sexual or otherwise, what would it be?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Ready....welcome to the forums!

No...the relationship before spicey was in High School.

Do you have a fetish? if so tell us a bit :o)

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Screwing you while my hubby gets nuttin'

Did you discuss the lifestyle in a previous relationship adnd think...Hell no I ain't fucking strangers...but now welll here you are? LOL

Battle Creek MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I don't know if we have a hard time or not, but once we've all clicked, it's great and becomes quite a wonderful friendship then, which is really really cool. There are a few couples we can say that about too, and it's pretty amazing. I think part of our success with that is that we give it time to evolve. And we don't always base attraction just on looks, as we go for appearance, yes, but also attitude and intelligence, confidence and flirtiness.

With one couple, for example, I totally love his eyes, but he's not necessarily the body type I'm usually attracted to (tall and quite thin), but so what? He turns me on in many ways, maybe in Non-conventional ways. His wife is attractive, cute body, very confident in herself. And the more we know them, the more we...dare I say it...love them.

Q: What are absolute "NO"s in your opinion in swinging?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Ahhhh spicey can spank me in the right spot and make me cum and I doubt anyone else can. I think that answers your question.

Do you have a hard time finding couples you and your SO are both attracted to?

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Yes. that's part of the seduction/enjoyment of it for us, and I can't imagine that we'd ever keep anything from each other, as that would feel more like "cheating" than swinging. It's a rare occasion (playing separately), so it hasn't come up often at all. But we talk about everything anyway.

Intense orgasms: manually I come the hardest usually.

Q: I am super-sensitive to orgasms and it's amazing sometimes, even to me. Where on your body can you orgasm from being touched...a part of you that would be considered unusual by some? If you're a guy answering this, you can answer for a partner that you've made cum.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
when my play partner sits up in front of me, on his knees, me in missionary position, running his cock in and out, for some reason it just hits the right spots and causes me to go over the edge really damn fast!! And hard!! Yummy-licious!!

If you have the agreement with your SO to play seperate, do you still always tell them when you have been with others? Do you think that they always tell you, if they have played with others in your absence?

East Ridge TN

Username hidden
(4029 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... More 
Start   1322 to 1331 of 1572   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth