Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
« Prev  1 ...  127.1  128.1  129.1  130.1  131.1  132.1  133.1  134.1  135.1  136.1  ... 167  Next »
1312 to 1321 of 1661
User Details are only visible to members.
A hot tub is in the plans (so I can say I'm a true swinger...hehehe...I think we're the only ones w/o one).

Q: What creeps you out? I mean "horror movie-wise" or similar. For example, Hostel just did it for me...too wacked, and yet I watched it anyway. Ugh.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Not always...but usually I like to dress sexy! (I like tame card games, too. I love to play cards, actually!)

If you could only have one, would you have a pool or a hot tub?

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
5 deck or rummy...pretty tame here, huh? Hubby would have to say poker in its various forms

Q: Do you always dress to entice?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I never have, but certainly would! Sounds like fun!!!

What's your favorite card game?

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Probalbly Octopus icky!

Do you ever play open your mouth and close your eyes? I like to get ppl to play w/ special treats. LOL

Username hidden
(173 posts)
I love to try ANYTHING new, so food would also fit in that category.

Q: what is something you WON'T even try?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I have to choose???? It just depends on my mood...but definitely some toppings on my dogs and burgers!

Q: Do you like to try new foods or stick with the ones you know you like??

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Yes I gave up posting in my myspace groups for lent. Sounds kinda silly but your suppose to give up something important to you and being a people person it's sorta like communication fasting...using my logic anyhow.

Q: Condiments, hotdogs and burgars the works or just some good cole slaw on top?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
My best friend from childhood is NOT in the lifestyle, no way, and lives far away, but I can honestly say I have two "best friends," one female who was not in and is now, and one male who I met in the lifestyle. He knows me probably better than anyone else and I cherish his friendship dearly. I am not sure how many people can be your "best" friend, but let's say we're very close friends.

Q: Did you give up anything for Lent, even if not a believer, maybe just for the discipline of giving up something?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I fall somewhere in the middle. I don't avoid confrontation, but I don't seek it out either. If there's something bothering me, I like to go to the source and talk it out. (In my 20's it was a a different story....I was majorly passive aggressive.)

Q: Do you seek out friends who are highly opinionated or more laid back?

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  127.1  128.1  129.1  130.1  131.1  132.1  133.1  134.1  135.1  136.1  ... 167  Next »
1312 to 1321 of 1661
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.