Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859101312
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... More 
Start   1312 to 1321 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He's a nerd....a HAWT nerd lol. Loves his gadgets and techie stuff...star wars and star trek fan and loves chess.

BUT he balances out all his nerdie quirks with his manly hard hat and tool belt he wears everyday!

Do you look in people medicine cabinets when you visit their home?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Well, since that "hypothetical" situation did not occur, I'll start a new one:

What are some of the quirky things you can accept and even like about a SO?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
omg...I really need to do that. Thanks. We keep plenty in our checking, but I'm behind on sitting down and balancing it. The other checkbook is easier, as it's just for mortgage and certain funds.

Q: Two couples are going away together to a beach house this weekend, and are meeting a single guy. Ideas of what to do with him? (hehehe)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I actually think my parents did a pretty good job of providing just enough to make us feel like we were not in need...but not so much as to feel like we had everything we wanted. the only thing we did more than our friends was travel...my parents love to travel.

do you balance your checkbook on a regular basis?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Yes, a VERY long time ago. I stole a pair of pants at the mall as a teenager, and I always had trouble then wearing them w/o feeling very very guilty. Of course, I was with a friend who always stole, so I guess I thought I had to as well. I regret that.

Do you feel that you were spoiled as a child or that you didn't get to have things you wanted?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
tricky...if you are as good of a friend with the wife, as you are with the husband....I would say something.

Is ignorance really bliss?? or do you feel like knowing the truth and full story is better for you? In general terms.

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
yes, we were H.S. sweethearts and each others first... after several years of being married that is when we began to swing... and still to this day we always tell each other whenever we do something with someone else.

OK, long story but I need some help with this one!!

I have a dear friend (a guy) who is about to go through some major back surgery followed 6 weeks later with a complete knee replacement... he is running around remodeling his house, talking about doing a living will (in case something terrible goes wrong during surgery), tells me he is worried that he will go through deep depression once the surgeries are over and doesn't know how he will handle that, but doesn't want me to tell anyone because he doesn't want them to worry. This is stressing me out. I feel like I need to talk to his wife about it, but I hate to put the extra burden of worry on her shoulders. Do I keep this to myself, tell her, tell someone else? Aargh!!! Help....

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
A.....I have already lost one, I highly doubt he'll replace it again! lol and he would never pay a man to do what he is able to do.

Does your SO know about all your past lovers/sex parters?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
Only certain ones that were quite impressive. Last night I definitely did involving Harley (: Our relationship is growing and changing which has been quite pleasing.

If you lost your wedding ring down the sink would A) hubby tear apart the plumbing to retrieve it immediately? B) a plumber be called in to retrieve it? C) considered lost and eventually replaced?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hmmmmm Silver bullet...shiny and can be put in many tasty spots!

Do you relive/visit your play sessions in your dreams?

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... More 
Start   1312 to 1321 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth