Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 10285910121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1564   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OH! Y'all: let's stick OT! Tell the truth... would you rather do "the right thing" for all the wrong reasons, or follow your heart? I know: it's a tough question, but once in a RARE blue moon, we might actually have to face it.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
MJ, you're a DOLL! I'm not the sweetest person ever: believe me, I have my "low" moments like anyone. I can't say I'm proud of it. I just hate saying uncharitable things unprovoked. It really makes me feel bad.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
Mario, thank you....I can't tell you how timely that comment is, dear. I try to be a good person, but some people really challenge that endeavor!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
Miss Kibbs, you feel badly saying that because you are a good person and would not want to talk badly about anyone who hasn't really done you wrong. However, you are not degrading him. Simply speaking your mind as to your likes and dislikes. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I think you are a wonderful lady.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
I think extremely highly of her, and she taught me a volume of what I know about my vocation, but he's....well....ew. Interesting guy, very intelligent, but.....ew. Why do I feel bad saying this?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
O.M.G.! Sad but true story: a gf of mine that Irespect and think so very highly of is old enough to be my mother and her hubby is a few years younger than me. They're very churchy-churchy, but they want to embrace polygamy. Back when I was pregnant with my second boy and had split with his father, they wanted me to join their "family". Her hubby weirded me out, so there wasn't a chance in Hell I'd even consider it, but I was oddly flattered, anyway. ANyway, they loved that show and every time I hear it mentioned, I think of htat.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
I really like the kids' new My Little Pony show... (Oh yeah, talk about embarassing!) I'll talk to the kids about the characters and what they learned from watching the show, so it's more about interacting with my kids than watching it... Then again, I've watched episodes solo, too...

*sigh*

Same question!

Millington TN

Username hidden
(224 posts)
Joe Millionaire was my guilty secret back when I was pregnant with my first son.....really hurt my feelings when I found out much later the guy was really a heel and was just chasing ratings. I know, I know, I shoulda "seen it coming", but I guess buried deep down inside of me is a romantic that truly wants to believe in the whole "Happily Ever After" crap

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
Bar Rescue

same TTT

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Ive met a lot of my Forum friends already and will be meeting a few more soon... but I'd be willing to teleport to TX to meet Gina in person. I think we'd laugh... a lot.

TTT -- Whats your guilty pleasure TV show? The one you love to watch but are embarrassed to fess up to it.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1564   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth