Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 10285910121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1573   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I definitely want to meet Ms Kibbles, and also Holly b/c well, this is why: she said, "but I'd be willing to teleport to TX to meet Gina in person. I think we'd laugh... a lot." We'd have a riot. I was gonna say we'd have a ball...

TTT: I don't know all the "Five Love Languages" from the book of the same name, but I do know the concept and have read it a long time ago. Basically, you take quizzes to see what is your "love language." What makes you feel loved the most? Some of the ones are Words of Appreciation, Acts of Service, Touch, Gifts, and I think the last is Quality Time and there are descriptions of each. I know it's a Christian based book. I think my #1 is Touch with a side dish of Quality Time and just a bit of the Gifts one, if they're something meaningful and small. What's yours?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
I'd like to meet several people still. All for different reasons, but common thread is that they seem like genuinely good people.... Same question.

{and for the record: do you get "credit" for doing the right thing if it's for all the wrong reasons? I've always tried to do the right thing for the right reasons, not that it has amounted to much when it's all said and done}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
Ok, so I've only just begun browsing the forum and posting myself, but I see several of the same names come up frequently, and the sage advice from Mrs Sav impresses me! I'd love to meet up with her at a club and have a great conversation! etc... ;)

Same TTT

Millington TN

Username hidden
(224 posts)
I follow my heart. "Doing the right thing" is subjective. And the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

TTT, who is the person on the fora that you would most like to meet face-to-face?

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
No worries MJ.....just don't call me late to the bedroom.

I'd rather do the right thing. Sometimes it bites you in the ass, but you can always sleep better knowing that you were true to that ideal.

Same question.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
OH! Y'all: let's stick OT! Tell the truth... would you rather do "the right thing" for all the wrong reasons, or follow your heart? I know: it's a tough question, but once in a RARE blue moon, we might actually have to face it.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
MJ, you're a DOLL! I'm not the sweetest person ever: believe me, I have my "low" moments like anyone. I can't say I'm proud of it. I just hate saying uncharitable things unprovoked. It really makes me feel bad.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
Mario, thank you....I can't tell you how timely that comment is, dear. I try to be a good person, but some people really challenge that endeavor!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
Miss Kibbs, you feel badly saying that because you are a good person and would not want to talk badly about anyone who hasn't really done you wrong. However, you are not degrading him. Simply speaking your mind as to your likes and dislikes. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I think you are a wonderful lady.

Vineland NJ

Username hidden
(924 posts)
I think extremely highly of her, and she taught me a volume of what I know about my vocation, but he's....well....ew. Interesting guy, very intelligent, but.....ew. Why do I feel bad saying this?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1573   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth