Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
Created by: spiceyNsassy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay....here we go again. :o) I loved the old thread....one of my favs!!! Let's keep it real people, I don't think I'm the only one who enjoyed it.

thanks!!! MUAH

Here is the rules for any newbies who want to play the game.

You answer the question before yours, Truthfully of course, and then pose another question for the next poster.

simple enough?

I'll start if off.......

Have you ever had a sexually fantasy that you were nervous to tell your SO about?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 166  Next »
1 to 10 of 1654
User Details are only visible to members.
I have always wanted 2 give my guy a BJ while he is on a conference call . Have you ever had sex @ the hotel out door patio ?

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"what have you done to combat it?"

Call 'em out on it.

Have you ever wanted to do something totally crazy haven't done it and what is it?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7911 posts)
Yep, many friends and family know. I think its a whole nother ball of wax when you're single. Have I encouraged others to join? Not exactly but we do have open honest conversations about the benefits for secure, happy people (of any age).

TTT - have you ever gotten tired of some of the "games" of the LS and if so, what have you done to combat it?

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4614 posts)
We have the same results A&T . We have grown together and are much more honest , in love , closer , etc. with each other than other vanilla couples we know .

We (more he) have a guy friend that knows . We are strictly normal life friends , we have never played .He is the only person that is outside the LS who knows . He wants to try with his girlfriend of 17 years and says she is interested . We have never discussed with her so who knows how she really feels .

Same question

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(744 posts)
@Pacpl: It's totally opened us up to each other in a way we never thought of.

We blindly anticipated it would be challenging bc we heard a Lot of horror stories about it ruining marriages and it hasn't been all smooth sailing, but the honesty and closeness that has flowed into our entire marriage has been a gift.

OT: Are there any friends, family or other people we know that we suspect are in the L/S?

For me (Annie) Yes. Trey worked w a (very dull & unattractive) guy that we know w relative certainty he & his wife were swingers. And I've started thinking back to the parties his tight knit work married work friends had where at least one or 2 couples would stay over after everyone else left. We had a teen and a very unfriendly dog so no one ever stayed w us but everything else fits. Also- we'd encountered swingers years before that via an invite to a Col's house for a pool party we innocently went to. We knew something "fishy" was going on but had no idea what!

TTT: Outside of fora friends-Do any of your Vanilla friends know you're in the L/S and have you ever encouraged any of them to try it?

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2800 posts)
It has brought us closer and definitely made us more open with what we each like sexually. Its a wonderful thing to have a partner you can share your true sexual desires with ....

Do you have family , friends or acquaintances that you suspect are in the LS

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(744 posts)
Met a business asso a few weeks ago. No play.

Did swinging bring you closer ( in your relationship)? It did for us.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2707 posts)
Waterfall? No , but sounds fun would love too.

Have you ever met or seen a vanilla friend you didn't know was in the LS at a club , part , etc ? Did you play with them ?

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(744 posts)
Public transportation? Yes , received a BJ from my now wife of 25 years in the back of a bus going on a ski trip . Waterfall ?

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(744 posts)
lol, not sex, quite, but a gal, another guy and I were skinny dipping at a swimming hole that had a waterfall. We were under the fall in a little cave-like spot when a Baptist Church showed up en masse to do their baptisms. They put their stuff right by ours, so we had to swim and then walk out nude right in the middle of them and their service. This was many years ago, but I still chuckle every time I think of their faces.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8231 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 166  Next »
1 to 10 of 1654
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.