Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
Created by: spiceyNsassy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay....here we go again. :o) I loved the old thread....one of my favs!!! Let's keep it real people, I don't think I'm the only one who enjoyed it.

thanks!!! MUAH

Here is the rules for any newbies who want to play the game.

You answer the question before yours, Truthfully of course, and then pose another question for the next poster.

simple enough?

I'll start if off.......

Have you ever had a sexually fantasy that you were nervous to tell your SO about?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 159  Next »
1 to 10 of 1584
User Details are only visible to members.
nope

TtT: would you proposition someone from a local venue (gym, coffee shop, etc) that you'd been sorta flirting with, without knowing much at all about them other than their attractiveness?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14245 posts)
Absolutely. As far as sharing...I can think of very few people (other than family) who haven't seen naked pictures of me.

TtT - would you have sex with someone you found unattractive if you were offered a thousand dollars?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4636 posts)
nope

TtT: would you take naked pics? if yes, would you share them?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14245 posts)
My own backyard, it's not the location as much as the scenario (fantasy) I've conjured up ;))

TTT - have you ever made a "video" for your own enjoyment ? Yes, that type of video LOL

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4131 posts)
Done the balcony, and it is very hot!! So the gym for me. :)

Please, continue with the same question

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(490 posts)
a few but the toss up for favourite at the moment is between a gym locker room and/or a balcony. both can be extremely hottttt.

same question to the next poster.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14245 posts)
KellyJean, I love your play room idea. We already have a start on some of the accoutrements. :)

Our outdoor location would be on a park bench,,,, no, done that, on the soft grass beside a park pond,,,,,no, done that, just off the side of a busy roadway,,,, no, done that too. How about on the top level of a parking garage? The Mrs tells me its hugely erotic!

Same question

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(490 posts)
On the stage in front of Cinderella's Castle at either of the U.S. Disney theme parks, with a woman who moans loudly (from yesterday's "moaning" thread). I do so hate amplified sound...

Oh, and with no kids around, of course. I'm twisted, but not that way.

Same question.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12215 posts)
If money were no object my playroom would have a sturdy headboard over a California King bed, a hidden restraint system (could be fun), sybian (not on the floor), several wedges, sport sheets, and a surround sound system. Oh let's not forget great camera/video equipment and a pole for my more energetic friends.

TTT = if you knew you would not get arrested, what is your fantasy public/outdoor sex theme/location?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4131 posts)
The guy that put in the septic system didn't glue the joints. The tree roots clog it up and all 3 bathrooms produce "stuff".

If money was no object, what would be your dream play room?

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(490 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 159  Next »
1 to 10 of 1584
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.