Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 102859
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
Created by: spiceyNsassy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay....here we go again. :o) I loved the old thread....one of my favs!!! Let's keep it real people, I don't think I'm the only one who enjoyed it. thanks!!! MUAH Here is the rules for any newbies who want to play the game. You answer the question before yours, Truthfully of course, and then pose another question for the next poster. simple enough? I'll start if off....... Have you ever had a sexually fantasy that you were nervous to tell your SO about?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1562   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Kibbs. She was truly an amazing lady.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Holly, sweetheart, that brought me to tears

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
My Nana was my hero. She was one of 4 children and her mother was a mean and unloving woman who expected my Nana to be the old maid who would stay home and take care of her parents. Instead, when news came that a Women's Auxiliary Army Corp was going to be created, Nana enlisted and was in the very first training class of the WAAC. She served throughout WWII, met and married my grandpa, and resigned from the WAAC as a Sergeant. She divorced my Grandpa in the 50s - when no one got divorced - because he was a cheat and a drunk. She went to work for the government and raised 3 children on her own. She worked with computers back when they were large enough to fill a room and had her own PC and was on email long before most senior citizens. Nana had a modest income but managed to travel to places like Alaska and the USSR. She lost her oldest son to cancer, her oldest daughter to alcoholism, and two of her grandchildren to drug abuse and yet she remained a pillar of strength and love. Whenever I had a problem, i knew i could talk to Nana and she wouldn't judge me but would provide sound advice. All four of her grandchildren lived with her at some point - my two cousins because of their mother's alcoholism and my brother and me because of attending college. We all knew that she would do anything she could for us but she also expected a lot of us and had no trouble giving us a "tongue lashing" when we screwed up. There is hardly a day that goes by that I don't miss her.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
My grand dad was my biggest hero and inspiration. He was a kind and gentle man with a sense of humor somewhat like Will Rogers. He had the most integrity of anyone I've ever known and was known and respected for his honesty, but no one would ever accuse him of being "stuffy". ANd the man could fix almost anything, and if he couldn't, he would "fix" it where no one else could, either. RIP, Papa George.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
Where you are relaxed enough you laugh until you snort! When you don't realize how much time has passed because you are thoroughly enjoying the company you are keeping. Then you make plans to meet again and the anticipation is awesome because you know the play is going to be wonderful!!!

Same TTT

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(841 posts)
in that case: we had the perfect m/g!

I think just having something fun to do socially with no "expectations", if there's "chemistry" there's something to look forward to next time, and if there's not, you still had a great time.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
My idea of a great first m/g:

When you feel like you've known each other for years instead of hours.

Shelly

Same TTT?

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
Time spent getting to know the other couple or person just flies by because we have so enjoyed their company.

Same TTT

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Plans to play in the future and the anticpation is building by the day.

Same TTT

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It used to be getting a blow job :) now the standard has been set and I want a boobs on my head pic :)

Same TTT

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1562   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth