Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 1028591051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ohh Jaycee, there is a ton of BS in these forums. Stick around, read a lot, and you'll be able to discern a lot of it.

A: There have been people, when they learn about some of my past traumas, have treated me differently afterwards, maybe tentatively, carefully, when those who really "get" me and know me, know that my past does not hinder my sexuality, nor does it mean I need a lot of tenderness. Especially not from a swing partner...I tend to like it fun and rough and sometimes silly, sometimes nice and slow. Big variety. I won't break. Believe me.

Q: What is the story behind one of your pictures on here? So many interesting and fun sexy pics, would love to hear a story or two about them.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Why would one post BS on this site? The truth is way better anyway and besides, if your not getting what you want here, there are a ton more options on here to choose from to get what you want......just my newbie opinion!

Same TT

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1025 posts)
And put things in for fun?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I guess I could say I pull things outa vajayjay's for a living. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Same TTT

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
4 of my dearest vanilla friends and a couple of their hubbys do know that we engage in extracurricular activities and it has not affected our relationships yet with them. I remember once we told them that I agonized about exactly how to phrase my assurances that we would pose no threat to their marriage...but wait... I mean we wouldn't hit on you... I mean, uhhhh.... Well not unless you wanted it...uhhhh I mean we're not attracted to you...ummmmm, uhhhhhh....in that way... Weeeeelllllll.... that is not to say you are unattractive......... Ohhhh fuck it.

Gina, if you meant just in general and not specifically regarding swinging when I am honest with good friends, I haven't had too many problems with them accepting my truth/opinions for what they are--neither right nor wrong, but just mine.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I've only confided in one person from my "real" life and she was very amused and supportive. She is the most blatantly sexual person I know and I'm known as "wholesome Holly" so she was stunned at first. And then she burst out laughing and said "go girl!"

Same TTT

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Oh Sexus what a great question. Some yes have acted and treated us differently but most have not. Of course now that I am an I not a we I will get to find out id that still holds true......

same TTT

Alameda NM
Username hidden
(390 posts)
That made sense to me, Mrs Rdy. Along that vein, a new question: When you are open with people about your life, honest, about yourself only, are you treated differently than you were before the revelation?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
It takes a special person to be able to be honest about sensitive subjects. I strive for a simple honesty.

I find a fine line between revealing too much about myself/us (and thus sometimes putting others in an uncomfortable WTF? kind-of position) and being simply honest.

I also used to believe to be what I call 'kamikaze honesty' regarding myself and others which is the type of selfish and brutal honesty I engage in where I think I know it all and, dammit, I'm sure as hell gonna tell you for your own good. I really have to be careful when "being honest" that I don't have an agenda.... I hope that makes sense...

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth