Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 1028591031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm accessing it from my phone right now. I wouldn't be surprised if I use my phone at least 50% of the time but I have an iPhone so its easy to enlarge or change the screen view. I rarely use a computer for SLS as my preferred device is my iPad.

Same TTT so that FF can gather enough data (even though I do believe failure to change the question is one of his pet peeves )

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
C & P: do you view this site on a phone more then 50% of the time when viewing?

No, probably mainly because I don't have a phone that easily accesses the Internet. Eventually I am sure I'll upgrade to a smart phone, but don't have the need to yet.

Same TTT

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
No, almost never. Reason being that I can't access the chat rooms from my phone. Also, the screen is too small to be comfy for me.

same ttt

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Q: What person/experience/sight in swinging has just made you go: eww.

A squirt'er and not being informed of it's happening's until after the deed was done. It has given me a form of S'ptsd........................

New TTT :: do you view this site on a phone more then 50% of the time when viewing?

I find it curious, and wonder about the demographic of it. Nothing more nothing less :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
A bunch of us were in my friend's van one night after being out drinking/dancing at the Connections Complex {Louisville} and we saw movement between a dumpster and a building. From a distance, we all thought it was someone down giving someone else a blowjob, because we could tell there was some kinda movement going on. We drove over and highbeamed them to take a better look {all in fun, mind you!} and it was a HUGE dude with a tree trunk sized appendage, stroking himself off. Some one yelled out, "having fun?" and he silently nodded and gave one exageratedlydemonstrative stroke. Prolly the biggest cock I've ever seen in my LIFE....and from a distance, no less!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
We were having swing friends over for the night and I texted, "Is B bringing condoms?" Fine question, right? Well, I happened to text it to my SON instead of the swing wife. Agh! I back pedaled out of it pretty well I think. But it's still funny and still something we joke about.

Q: What person/experience/sight in swinging has just made you go: eww.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Sitting at the dinner table with my parents and ex wife and the conversation of sex came up (fairly routine, actually). Something I said got my wife's goat and she decided to say "Well you're the one who filmed us having sex." My dad roared with laughter for about 5 minutes and my mom fell completely silent, quite politely.

Not majorly embarrassing, generally speaking, but I was young at the time and was non-plussed that she said it.

I can't think of anything interesting to ask so I'll stick with the same question.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Oops! Same TTT, please.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
"okay, relate one funny embarrassing moment"

One time after my husband and I had enjoyed the out of doors by making love along a trail in the woods near our house, one of his cousins, who has permission to bow hunt there, told us he had set up a motion-activated camera! We 'think' he didn't get any shots of us, but in any case he had the good grace to not mention it if he did.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
okay, relate one funny embarrassing moment

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1571   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth