Tell the Truth : Swingers Discussion 1028591021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1566   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never even had to consider "taking one for the team", but the other scenario you mentioned, SB/Uriah, is exactly what I was talking about. DDGilf, if you'd like to meet a couple for a really hot FMF, you need to hop in your car and drive to Memphis. I have already referred a few sexy SF's to the SB's/Uriah's for "counseling" and they have all been extremely happy with the outcome. However, please talk to MRS. Uriah to set this up, she handles all the "appointments" {wink}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10047 posts)
Pity Fuck, whether defined as a single having sex with someone they might like but not really be attracted to sexually or as a couple and "taking one for the team" is something we aren't interested in.

Shelly

ddgilf, sorry but confused by your ??

Same TTT

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2798 posts)
If "pity fuck" = taking one for the team, then none, nada, zip! We don't play that way. If we aren't fully *into* it, we'll just go home & have amazing sex with each other. Including others in our sex life isn't a requirement, like they say around here....it's lagniappe! Same TTT

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Q::given out "pity fuck"? I must admit I'm confused as to what pity fuck is?

pity fuck= sympathy intercourse ? No I have never given or gotten that I know of.

pity fuck= pretended to give a fuck about something to lend support? Sure if I at least got sum head out of it *grin I'm not shallow, I listen with purpose.

Much like a chick flick, this question seems to me in the same realm :)

same TTT

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3084 posts)
I *almost* never use my phone to access. I usually use either my PC, laptop, or Kindle

TTT: how often have you even given out "pity fuck"? I haven't done it in years, for the record. {and I hope like Hell I've never unknowingly been on the receiving end, lol}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10047 posts)
I'm accessing it from my phone right now. I wouldn't be surprised if I use my phone at least 50% of the time but I have an iPhone so its easy to enlarge or change the screen view. I rarely use a computer for SLS as my preferred device is my iPad.

Same TTT so that FF can gather enough data (even though I do believe failure to change the question is one of his pet peeves )

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
C & P: do you view this site on a phone more then 50% of the time when viewing?

No, probably mainly because I don't have a phone that easily accesses the Internet. Eventually I am sure I'll upgrade to a smart phone, but don't have the need to yet.

Same TTT

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
No, almost never. Reason being that I can't access the chat rooms from my phone. Also, the screen is too small to be comfy for me.

same ttt

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Q: What person/experience/sight in swinging has just made you go: eww.

A squirt'er and not being informed of it's happening's until after the deed was done. It has given me a form of S'ptsd........................

New TTT :: do you view this site on a phone more then 50% of the time when viewing?

I find it curious, and wonder about the demographic of it. Nothing more nothing less :)

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3084 posts)
A bunch of us were in my friend's van one night after being out drinking/dancing at the Connections Complex {Louisville} and we saw movement between a dumpster and a building. From a distance, we all thought it was someone down giving someone else a blowjob, because we could tell there was some kinda movement going on. We drove over and highbeamed them to take a better look {all in fun, mind you!} and it was a HUGE dude with a tree trunk sized appendage, stroking himself off. Some one yelled out, "having fun?" and he silently nodded and gave one exageratedlydemonstrative stroke. Prolly the biggest cock I've ever seen in my LIFE....and from a distance, no less!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10047 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1566   End
TOPIC: Tell the Truth