Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Tell the Truth
TOPIC: Tell_the_Truth
Created by: spiceyNsassy
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay....here we go again. :o) I loved the old thread....one of my favs!!! Let's keep it real people, I don't think I'm the only one who enjoyed it.

thanks!!! MUAH

Here is the rules for any newbies who want to play the game.

You answer the question before yours, Truthfully of course, and then pose another question for the next poster.

simple enough?

I'll start if off.......

Have you ever had a sexually fantasy that you were nervous to tell your SO about?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 165  Next »
1 to 10 of 1649
User Details are only visible to members.
It has brought us closer and definitely made us more open with what we each like sexually. Its a wonderful thing to have a partner you can share your true sexual desires with ....

Do you have family , friends or acquaintances that you suspect are in the LS

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(672 posts)
Met a business asso a few weeks ago. No play.

Did swinging bring you closer ( in your relationship)? It did for us.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
Waterfall? No , but sounds fun would love too.

Have you ever met or seen a vanilla friend you didn't know was in the LS at a club , part , etc ? Did you play with them ?

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(672 posts)
Public transportation? Yes , received a BJ from my now wife of 25 years in the back of a bus going on a ski trip . Waterfall ?

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(672 posts)
lol, not sex, quite, but a gal, another guy and I were skinny dipping at a swimming hole that had a waterfall. We were under the fall in a little cave-like spot when a Baptist Church showed up en masse to do their baptisms. They put their stuff right by ours, so we had to swim and then walk out nude right in the middle of them and their service. This was many years ago, but I still chuckle every time I think of their faces.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7835 posts)
Does a rain shower count as a water fall ?

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(10487 posts)
Not really...... I guess a military plane would not be considered "public" transportation. But the Major asked me to take the stick... and then she did.

Have you ever had sex under a waterfall?

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(1006 posts)
oh, same question

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7835 posts)
yes, on a bus back to Philly from Atlantic City. Most amazing part was I had just broken up with her earlier in the day.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7835 posts)
Yes, received - LIRR, NJT bus, and train from Venice to Rome. Public transportation been very very good to me.

-Same question.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12898 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 165  Next »
1 to 10 of 1649
TOPIC: Tell the Truth
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.