Tell me a story 3 : Swingers Discussion 171286
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell me a story 3
TOPIC: Tell me a story 3
Created by: Mastersdaintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
Donna was sitting in bed reading. It had been a long day and she was tired. She must have fell asleep as when she woke up, she ws on her belly, and someone had a fistful of her hair. Waking up and trying to get her bearings, she felt the "stranger" with one movement, rip her nightgown off. He then had his hand under her lifting her ass, closer to him. She was waking up and trying to figure out what was going on whem she caught a scent. She smiled and knew her husband was back from service. She then decided to play.....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
help!!...

His wife Donna, aka Anna lol thought back to the last 6 months. It was certainly nice having Jill around. They certainly enjoyed each other in many ways. But she did miss her man!! Anna rolls over and starts rubbing Brads?? back while Jill is slowing blowing him. A moan escapes Brads throat. Anna starts to gently nibble his neck while caressing his butt. Brads hand reaches around and finds her …

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
SHe had missed him so much and was glad he had surprised her. As they are lying there, just basking in the after glow, a figure appears at the door. Is that you? AHHHHHHH she runs and flings herself onto him, kissing him wildly. While his wife, Anna, smiled, she watched her husband with Jill. God it was good he was finally home!

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
She pretended to not know who it was. She enjoyed rough sex with her husband, it had a way of just making her feel feminine and fragile. When he knew, she knew, who he was, he took her anally. She let out something between a yelp and a moan. He rolled her over and she was glad he was home.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Donna was sitting in bed reading. It had been a long day and she was tired. She must have fell asleep as when she woke up, she ws on her belly, and someone had a fistful of her hair. Waking up and trying to get her bearings, she felt the "stranger" with one movement, rip her nightgown off. He then had his hand under her lifting her ass, closer to him. She was waking up and trying to figure out what was going on whem she caught a scent. She smiled and knew her husband was back from service. She then decided to play.....

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Tell me a story 3