Tell me a story 2 : Swingers Discussion 1693941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell me a story 2
TOPIC: Tell me a story 2
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Their eyes remaining locked as he gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. She realized that her clenched hands were still gripping his arms and she relaxed slightly, her mind still reeling but now focused solely on his mesmerizing eyes. He felt a magnetic pull towards her but resisted the urge...the tension drained from her face, his embrace tightened, their breath quickened. He leaned forward ever so slowly, knowing that with any resistance, he would pull back and mumble an apology. She sensed his hesitation and parted her lips as if to inhale him, drawing him to her. It seemed minutes passed before his lips found hers...trembling, supple, eager lips that welcomed his touch, his taste and devoured him....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Michael held Jade in his arms and allowed her to melt into him. She sobbed uncontrollably, shaking violently at times before falling silent. Her scent was as intoxicating as her beauty and he fought the momentary urge to lift her chin and kiss her deeply. She was vulnerable and he knew she needed more than physical comfort so with great restraint, he pulled back, looked into her eyes and said...

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Jade turned her head away. Wondering if anything was wrong, Michael move closer and noticed she was crying. He put a caring hand on her shoulder and asked, "What's wrong, Jade?" She spun back toward him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his strong chest. Jade sobbed, "Hold me, please hold me...

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Actually Jade said. "If you have a bit of time, I have a friend with a sailboat at the marina. It's been in storage and I could use some help opening it up". Michael said sure, found a good place to park and the truck and they walked along the sandy beach to the marina.............

Blue Ridge Summit PA

Username hidden
(25 posts)
He started driving slowly, just to let her relax. After a few minutes, she turned and said hi and thank you. Ive had a rough day. He smiled back and asked where he could drop her. She thought for a minute and said.. Id really like you to drop me at the beach. I need time to myself and would like to just relax a bit. Take time to think. He grabbed her hand and gave it a small squeeze and a smile.. ok the beach it is. While they were driving, she looks at him and says.. my name is Jade. I live not far from where you picked me up. Thank you for giving me a ride. They made small talk for the rest of the ride. Arriving at the beach, he, Michael, realizes its kind of deserted and asks Jade if he should wait for her.

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
As she hopped in the cab, his power and presents hit her. He obviously worked hard as his hands and arms were massive, yet his calm manner and smile calmed her. It was warm and comfortable. She relaxed a bit for the first time in days..........

Blue Ridge Summit PA

Username hidden
(25 posts)
He pullede over and asked if she was ok? She looked around nervously. She said she was fine. He asked if she needed a ride and she looked hesitant but she looked him deep in the eyes, felt he was good, and got in.

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
As the ol's gaze burned into her soul she could see him, and she knew he sent the bird to find her.

Dumas TX

Username hidden
(240 posts)
A large owl swooped down and landed in a nearby tree.

Blue Ridge Summit PA

Username hidden
(25 posts)
He saw her, in the distance. Half running, half walking on the road. She looked dishelved and focused. As he drove closer....

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Tell me a story 2