Tell me a story 2 : Swingers Discussion 169394
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell me a story 2
TOPIC: Tell me a story 2
Created by: Mastersdaintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
He saw her, in the distance. Half running, half walking on the road. She looked dishelved and focused. As he drove closer....
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Meanwhile, on the yacht, Michael awoke alone and for a moment, forgot where he was. A strange dream was receding, a woman pounding on the door at 3 AM, red lipstick...what the hell did it all mean? JADE! He flung himself out of bed and raced up the stairs calling out her name. He stopped short when he saw her, lying naked under the early morning sun, the light glistening off her bronzed skin. She looked up sleepily and smiled, "You were really out. I wanted to make sure we weren't being followed and it was so peaceful I decided to get some sun. Join me!"

He let his eyes wander once more over her delicious curves, lingering on her breasts and knelt beside her. His desire began to stir once more and Jade reached up and cupped his balls in her hand and whispered good morning. In response his member grew harder and swelled to full length. She lifted her head and kissed the tip of his cock but before she could take him in her mouth, he pushed her down and buried his face between her legs. Finally, Michael would have a taste of HER. Jade lay back and sighed....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
But only for an hour or two. They heard the sound of tires turning in the driveway. The motor of the car slowing down and stopping . The door of the car opened and the sound of a 4 inch heel she was wear stomping up the sidewalk. Pounding on the door she demanded to let in. word that no one should utter at 3am were came streaming out of her ruby red bee stung lips. Dressing quickly the female descended the steps. She opened the door slowly." What do you want?", she demanded . "You bitch!" " How dare you leave me alone waiting !" "I missed you!" With that she pulled her in and smeared the red from lips on her mouth down her neck and on to the ripe nibbles of her exposed breast. She stopped for a minute. She took a good whiff, parted her legs to feel the wetness between them , She bought her two fingers to her nose and inhaled. She pushed her aside " Where the fuck is he?"

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
She wrapped her mouth around him, her moans blending with his as she took his entire 7" cock into her throat. His hands grabbed fists full of hair and guided her head back and forth along the length of his shaft, faster and faster until he was fucking her mouth while her hands were firmly clamped on the backs of his legs, as if he would run away if she let go. But there was no desire to stop, no reason for him to pull away, he knew she wanted this just as badly as he did so he plunged himself into her hungry mouth time and again. Then, just before he was about to explode, he pulled out and lifting Jade by her hair, he flung her onto the bed. She landed on her back, sprawled out and looking at him with wanton desire. She had so wanted to feel his cum in her throat but now, she could see HIS hunger, his desire was to take her, claim her, and fuck her hard and deep.

Michael's mind whirled as he looked at the lithe body on display before him. He wanted to taste her, lick her until she came but her eyes told him otherwise. He grabbed both of her wrists in one hand and pinned them over her head. He spread her legs with his knees and in one powerful motion, thrust himself into her sopping wet pussy. She screamed out his name and the sound joined his guttural cry as he took her, fucked her hard and fast and deep. And when she screamed out again, it was the glorious agony of her orgasm as it sent tremors through her body and as he continued to thrust, the aftershocks of many smaller orgasms pulsed through her. Michael could no longer hold back and he came, deep inside her he came and his body spasmed as he spent himself then collapsed onto Jade and they clung to each other. Though both were drained, physically and emotionally, they held each other tight, as if trying to join together, become one person, never to be separated. And then finally, blissfully, they slept...

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
He held out his hand and she took it, trembling with anticipation. He led her down the few stairs, past the galley and into the aft stateroom. The water was dead calm, the last hint of light skimming the surface and reflecting through the portals bathing the bed in soft shades of lavender. When they reached the bed Jade turned, anxious to explain but Michael put one finger gently on her lips and whispered, "Not now". He leaned forward and quieted her with a kiss, soft this time, less urgent than before but no less passionate. He stepped back and while his eyes held her gaze, slowly undressed her. Only after she was stripped bare did he allow himself to break eye contact. Slowly his eyes wandered, taking in every inch of her beauty. Her full lips, her velvety smooth neck begging to be caressed, the swell of her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. The single pierced nipple intrigued him as he imagined playing with it with his tongue and gently tugging on it with his teeth. Her belly, smooth and tan with a delicate butterfly tattoo encircling her navel. Her mound, shaved and smooth and inviting. If Jade was self conscious with his lingering stares, she showed no sign of it. She was as calm as the sea and he would soon learn, just as wet...

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Collecting his thoughts and zipping his fly as he ran, Michael tore his focus from Jade's perfectly formed ass and sped up until he was beside her. She had a look on her face of terror and resolve, he knew he couldn't let anything happen to her. At first he thought she was panicked, running randomly along the dunes but as they crested a small rise, he saw her destination. A small slip with a couple of old fishing boats and there, at the end of the dock, a beautiful 40 foot Hunter, her mast gleaming in the twilight. They raced faster as the voices behind them became more urgent. "I'll untie her, you get 'er fired up" he shouted as they clamored along the rickety dock. Jade lunged on board and went to the bridge. Instinctively, she went through the prestart check and fired the diesel to life. "C'mon Michael" she shouted and looking back, saw her pursuers at the end of the dock. No time for indecision, he jumped aboard as Jade slammed the throttle to full. Not equipped for quick escapes, the sailboat eased forward and Michel knew he had to do something to slow down the angry men who were now close enough to make a leap onto the Cruiser. He reached into the back of his waistband, pulled his weapon and fired a single shot into the air, freezing the pursuers in their tracks. The Hunter glided into the open water, and they were safe....for now...

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
He almost didn't see them, engrossed as he was with this insatiable, squirming nymph thrusting herself up and down his shaft but when he did, he reacted quickly. Using the momentum of her down-stroke, he threw himself backwards, onto the sand and deftly rolled to his left, away from the intruders. Surprisingly, or maybe not since she was locked onto his hips with her muscular legs, he was still buried deep inside her when he rolled over on top and looking down he said, "We have to get out of here NOW!" She saw the steel gaze in his eyes and nearly burst into tears but composed herself quickly. "I can't believe they found me already!" she blurted out. "Let's go!"

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Michael's large cock poked through the top of his jeans. Noticing a bead of pre-cum welling up from the slit, Jade rolled her finger around the head of his cock as she unfastened his jeans and and pulled down the zipper freeing his surging member. "We should get back to my place," Jade gasped... "but I need this cock in me right now." Without hesitation Michael pulled down the front of her pants just enough to expose her sopping wet pussy. Michael teasingly rubbed the pre-cum lubed head of his cock against her clit causing her to shudder. "Stop teasing me and FUCK me," she moaned. He maneuvered his cock into her hungry hole grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands and pulling her until he was all the way inside her. Jade arched her head back and rocked her hips to meet his strong thrusts. Her gasps and moans got more rapid as she was quickly approaching orgasm...

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Michael allowed her words to sink in as her raw sexual energy pervading his senses. He whispered, "I'm from Ohio :-) and where I come from, a beautiful lady doesn't need to ask twice." Starting at her shoulders, his hands traced over her curves, slipped off her camisole and continued down her back and when they reached her ass, so firm and taut under his touch, he lifted her in one powerful motion, spreading her legs around his waist and pulling her hard against his crotch. She gasped but before she could say anything he covered her mouth with his and kissed her deeply, all the while grinding himself into her. Even through his jeans he could feel the hot dampness that awaited him.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Michael stood frozen, unable to move or even breath. His arms remained raised over his head, hands clasped as if he had been tied to an invisible bedpost. This thought further aroused him and his jeans tightened even more around his nearly erect cock.

Jade pulled back the light fabric and exposed her perfect breasts. Large, full, firm...the right nipple was pierced with a silver stud. She whispered, "Your turn". But before he could tear his gaze away from her or even process what was happening, she stepped forward and deftly began unbuttoning his shirt. With each button, she folded back the material and kissed the freshly exposed skin..."mmmmm" she murmured as if she were tasting him and each "bite" was better than the last. When at last she reached the final button, she pressed forward, her soft breasts conforming to the hardness of his flat stomach. She met his gaze once more and said....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
She bit her lip, pulled back and said, yes, I do have a problem... I am a nympho... can you help me? ?

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Tell me a story 2