Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Tell me a story
TOPIC: Tell me a story
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
The moment overtakes them, without thinking Brynn and Tina pull each other closer and share a long, passionate deep kiss. Tina grinds her hips into Brynn's now massive erection, he began kneading her ass with both hands he pulled her in even tighter. The sound of Brynn and Tina's heavy breathing and the moaning lovers in the distance was suddenly interrupted by the yaps and whimpers of Taz-- lost and scared, the puppy was noisily running toward the intimate strangers...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
Tina, without realizing it, slips her hand between her own legs and is surprised to find herself so aroused. She hesitanly, looks over her shoulder at Brynn and places her hand on his thigh.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
"No I haven't," Tina gasped in amazement. Startled and without thinking they took their eyes of the moaning lovers and focused on each other, hesitating for a moment, but...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
He gives Tina's ass a friendly swat and they are on their way. As they walk they notice the woods are getting thicker, that they cant hear the ocean and Tina gasps as she hears moans up ahead ...

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
...says, "Tina, this is not what I expected when I came to the beach today." Tina regrips her hand from a handshake hold to softly interlocked fingers.

"Tina, I must be dreaming... would you pinch me so that...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
The dog romps off to the woods. We figure wed better go get him before he gets in touble. We follows his barks. WHile walking, he grabs my hand and

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
...sorry if I'm being fresh... maybe I'm part dog too. Come on Taz... Taz... (whistle) come on boy... leave her alone now.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7007 posts)
It was a perfect beach day. Ocean was warm, skies clear and I set up near the edge of the water to enjoy

Just add a line or two or three....

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Tell me a story