Tell me a story : Swingers Discussion 1681901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesTell me a story
TOPIC: Tell me a story
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Brynn was losing his mind. He couldnt process all that was happening, and happening so fast. He closed his eyes, threw his head back and fugged her like it was his first time. He heard Diana let out a sigh and a moan, he exploded quickly and was surprised to find himself getting hard again

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
meanwhile, Thomas was deeply thrusting his cock into Tina, who was wildly moving her hips to meet every inch of his manhood. As Brynn kissed Diana's feet with her legs in the air, Diana playfully wrapped her ankles around Brynn's head. Using her feet she pulled him toward her to where she could grab his head with her hands... roughly she pulled Brynn further to where she could give him a deep passionate kiss. With a gasp, she whispered, "Fuck me, fuck me Brynn, I need you to fuck me right now...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6809 posts)
takes the opportunity to start caressing Diana. He is running his hand up her long lean legs while he is slowly stroking himself. Diana smiles and nods..

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
TIna groans from delight. Tina is sucking her breast, THomas is in her mouth and Bryann is filling her p*ssy. Tina slides her hand under Diana and finds her inviting and willing. SHe slips her finger inside of her and is immediately aroused by her wetness. SHe slips Thomas cock out of her mouth and rolls onto diana, greedily tasting her.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
...Brynn is interrupted by Tina... rocking her hips up and down Tina whimpered, "lick me, lick my pussy now... oooh" Obediently, Brynn gently began licking the dew welling up on Tina's sweetness... "Oh that's it, keep doing that," moaned Tina. She arched her back and increased the cadence of her writhing hips. When Tina arched up to meet Brynn's eager tongue, he held her ass in his hands and pulled her pussy in toward him. Breathing faster and on the verge of climax, Tina felt another pair of lips...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6809 posts)
hi, we are diana and thomas? We come here often to unwind, get back to nature and enjoy each other. Ive noticed TIna is a hottie...

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
"Thank you for the wine and for letting us join you... this is so exciting that I'm still a bit flustered. Before I get too lost between Tina's thighs, what are your names?"

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6809 posts)
The couple exchange knowing glances to each other. He says.. please, no bother, you look hot and tired. Why not join us for a drink and maybe a snack. After Taz? run, he found a shady spot under a tree and feel asleep.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Taz jumps up into Brynn's arms and immediately quiets down. Blushing, Brynn explained, "This is my puppy Taz, he ran into the woods and we had to chase him. After losing track of him, we happened upon you two-- watching you got us both excited, so we hope that you don't mind...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6809 posts)
Tina, whose interest has been perked.. calls out.. Hello, We're sorry thats our dog. The man of the couple demands they show themselves. Brynn and Tina tiptoe nervously out of their hiding spot and see him and her together naked as well. Tina immediately finds them both attractive and is aroused by their openness. They have a large blanket laid out, a bottle or two of wine lying around, some cheese and fruit, assorted toys. The layout looks so inviting,.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Tell me a story