Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Tell me a story
TOPIC: Tell me a story
Created by: Mastersdaintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
It was a perfect beach day. Ocean was warm, skies clear and I set up near the edge of the water to enjoy

Just add a line or two or three....

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
next time we are together. We are getting together again? Diana asks. They all laugh knowingly..... The end.....

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
With dinner over, the four new friends retire to the hot tub to relax under the star-filled sky. There are sighs and murmurs of soft laughter as each silently recounts the activities of the past few hours. They share a glance, a touch, an occasional kiss as they realize how quickly a bond has been formed. Then Diana whispers, "I know, let's play a game...."

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
Tina climaxed with a loud high pitched yell, her wild bucking motion and orgasmic contractions pushed Thomas over the edge... he pulled out to baste Tina's ass with his load.

"Well, what perfect timing," Brynn commented, "It looks like you may have worked up an appetite. Steaks are ready... grilled to perfection despite Diana... umm, distracting me!" Brynn smiled and winked at Diana...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
Brynn closes his eyes and quicker than hed like, he cums. Exploding into her mouth. As he opens his eyes, he sees smoke and tells Diana, heyyyy!! the food!! They get the food off the grill and head back inside. As they walk in they see Thomas standing and pounding away with Tina from behind. Tina is leaning over the back of the couch. Tina's head in thrown back and she can not hold back her moans. ...

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Diana drops to her knees. SHe looks up at Brynn and says we don't have long and proceeds to wrap her sweet moist lips around his cock. She feels him immediately getting harder and smiles to herself...

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Brynn walked out onto the deck enjoying the cool sea air, the sound of waves crashing, and the images of the earlier sexual escapades on the blanket. The full moon reflecting over the ocean illuminated the deserted beach. As he bent over to light the grill, a hand gently wrapped around his waist. Startled, Brynn turned around to see Diana smiling. "Oh it's you, Diane," Brynn gasped as he became distracted by her perky nipples standing up as if they wanted to burst through her silk robe. "You have such a beautiful home, Brynn, and you have made this evening special... I couldn't let you stay out here all by yourself," purred Diana. They slowly moved closer and...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
Brynn puts Taz : ) in his SECURE pen area. Everyone else is just settling in to his home. The girls on the couch, chatting. They are commenting on the view from his glass garden room. Thomas stomach growls and Brynn suggests a BBQ. Thomas grabs 4 fresh glasses and pours wine for all. Brynn grabs some steaks and some bakers to put on the outside grill. Diana sees him leaving and excuses herself.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
...that this is only the beginning of a sexual adventure and a hot new friendship. Thomas excitedly packed up the blanket as the ladies finished off the last glass of of wine, playfully taking turns sipping from the same glass. Tina, still giddy from the sex, took a bit too much, spilling merlot down her chin which Diana eagerly and sensuously licked off Tina's face. Moaning, Diana ran her tongue upward finally into Tina's mouth with a deep, slurping kiss. Brynn picked up Taz and said, "Wow, the ladies sure look good together! Come on, let's continue this party at my place... it's that house right over there...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
Tina... is trying to absorb all that has happened. She is well, had fun and well.. it was hot. She grabs Dianas hand and says.. Ill go if you go?

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
...but Taz awakened from his nap, blinked a few times then quickly jumped up playfully barking at his master. Tina wiped some sweat off of herself and realizing the the night air was chilling, put a towel over her shoulders. Tina looked at Brynn, gesturing that it may be time to leave. "It's getting cold, and Taz is probably hungry... my house is not far, how about drinks in the hot tub?" Brynn suggested.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Tell me a story