Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Swingers into gaming
TOPIC: Swingers_into_gaming
Created by: horned The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
I am. From pen and paper D&D, AD&D, FTH, and other RPG's to more common board and card games. Never tried miniatures. I'm not into video games. She isn't in to gaming really at all unless it is sexual role play.

Lagrange GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We're also gamers. Started off with pen and paper (D&D, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun and Marvel were our main ones) Then moved onto playing MMO's once our gaming group fell apart. Did City of Heroes, WoW and Knights of the Old Republic mainly. Our old pen and paper characters are still our favorites though, over the years we have created a whole group of characters that we utilize during foreplay and sex every night playing out all sorts of taboo arrangements and encounters. Don't think we've ever met someone else quite as into roleplaying as we are lol.

Apache Jct AZ
Username hidden
(20 posts)
King of the Monopoly game here. I have 100+ different versions of monopoly plus approximately 20 more of knock offs

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
We are gamers here. We have ps3,pc, and others. We play D&D, and a game that had to do with vampires. Similar to D&D.

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Gamers for pen and paper gaming Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow-run, among many other Role playing games Computer and console games.... we have Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 and computers.....free lance writers and have written in the gaming and comic book industry.

Where are all the swinger gamers

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(94 posts)
We're both gamers. Mostly board games and RPG's, not really into mini's.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1451 posts)
We would love a strip Football Party. Everyone would declare a team and if that team gets scored against you remove a piece of clothing. At the end of the game the winners control the losers and let the real fun begin.

Sanger TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
At a LS Party we played strip charades

Greenville TX
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I am a dungeon master, I host dungeons and dragons and with jada hoping we could meet other geek couples or males to join our group as well as become close friends to join us in our bed after we all fight off the orcs!

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
any lifestyle guilds in world of warcraft? thinking it would be sexy to be doing an instance and talking dirty at the same time.

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Swingers into gaming
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.