Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110981
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... More 
Start   981 to 990 of 1144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't like when guys write and use terms of endearment in their first email... like the one who called Babe "Hon". I know it's probably just a pet peeve of mine, but it makes me want to say "Don't 'hon/sweety/baby' me... you don't know me" Now if it were a gramma from the South, that would be a whole different story ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Babe, I would say that you have a body made for sinning. But I would whisper it in your ear. And then I would kiss your cheek.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
rcvd a while back, from a free member couple with no certs, at 11:30pm on a Wednesday evening: "you luk lik fun. we want yous to cum over and fuk wife toonite." When their gracious invitation was declined, the reply called me a lying poser that wasnt serious about the LS. I made the mistake of sending a reply, noting that it was late to start with, a "work night", and that by the time I showered, dressed and drove to meet them that it would have been 1:30am. Their reply went downhill rapidly. I must confess that at times like that, I do enjoy the "BLOCK" key.

Slidell LA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
give him 10 for accuracy, 0 for style points

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
heeheehee... love it!

There are times when I really want to ask some of these people if that really works for them, but on the other hand... I don't care to get into a discussion with someone who obviously didn't read our profile first, or if they did, they don't respect what we have to say.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
LOL Gwen, you know me of course I did, even though my SO told me to let it go. It was a very bad day and before my hormone meds were changed.

Here was my unlady like response:

Thanks for the interest in my profile but if you had read it you'd know I don't give my cell or personal email out to exchange pics. For a professional couple you should really use spell check. I find it insulting that you would call me or any other woman in the lifestlye "semi classy", perhaps you should stick to uneducated trailer trash maybe they will fuck you.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
LOL! Did you let them have it with both barrels SF?

Yes, we know each other and I won't use her real name in the forums (forum etiquette).

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
For a professional couple, you'd think they would use spell check. Not that many things make me mad - but "semi classy" had me fired up!!!!!

hello sexy..back working in sac area again...very flexible schedule..looking to travel n have some fun this weekend..our weekend starts on wednesday this week..luv to meet ya..dale n i like sexy semi classy women like yourself..we r vprofessionals who work hard n play hard when time permits..this week is our lucky week..can exchange hot photos..cells..email//...dale is nicely hung n i'm very bi..just got new straon for xmas..luv to enjoy iot with ya,,,

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Just got this one from a 25 yo Single Male (note the difference in the town he says he's from and where he has is account address) :

Received: Sunday 0 days ago 04/01/12 Farmersville CA, USA

hey what up im from visalia ca i wanna have funn i can host tonight im very respectfull and down for what evers im clean and very open minded

[Ummm... I think he'll be getting a "No"]

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Tell HIM to send the girl

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... More 
Start   981 to 990 of 1144   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls