Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... More 
Start   972 to 981 of 1167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's at least a $20 word, InLove. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I know what you mean. I have been advised to eschew sesquipedalianism on occasion.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I did too... I was just letting his know that not everyone would understand what he was saying. I loved English, I read all the time, so his first message didn't bother me at all.

OK, had to "Google" Fun's word there (heehee)... ya got me ;-) But you're right, I am rarely the timid type.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I thought his first post was cool enough

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Gwen is not exactly the pusillanimous type. ;)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I have to share this conversation with you:

Subject: Nice Profile...unique and esoteric! I am interested in same.Your profile is one of the most thorough profiles I ever read...it bothers on hypergraphia....lol(hope you appreciate good humor)I am very educated, professional,real and genuine, with penchant for pure,uninhibited,DRAMA free, adult fun.I am a black male,(of a different extraction...more on that later)I grew up in Germany, Switzerland,England, and West Africa . I am 6'3",240,very muscular, and athletically built.I do plan to cultivate good friendship predicated on mutual respect.So, lets see if we connect and see where we go from here...Take care...E

My reply: Will you please post a picture or two (not your private parts). And let me give you a tip... you might not want to use the $10 words on everybody... a lot of people will find it egotistical of you. If someone has to Google a word to know what you are saying to them, you may get a NO just for that ;-)

His: Thanks for your response...I also want to thank you for your astute observation with respect to my writing style.I am sorry you found my "wrting style"egotistical.First of all,my writing style is a genuine portrayal of who I am.IT IS NOT AN ACT .That is the only way I write and speak.I guess you would like to have my British and German accent"surgically removed"if you could...lol.I try not to be "presumptuous"and judgmental of others.Anyway, thanks for your expedient response.And I never knew you could attach a monetary value to words...lol.I am quite humorous and truly appreciate good humor in turn....Hope to chat with you later..Have a nice week....E

Mine: LOL... re-read what a wrote. Then eat your words... or shove them up your ass, I don't care! That attitude won't get you far in this lifestyle.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
omg, I actually laughed at this one :

"Magnums work well for me. So hell! If your into black guys it's ok, we'll just keep the lights off and you'll never know I'm WHITE ;o) "

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
But at least our "forum friend" admits he is full of BS ;-)

heehee

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
"Hi there looking for fun and friends do like the bar's and swinger clubs I am str8 DDF live in the NW side my name is Robert nice pic of the wife if you like to talk (inserted phone number) I am discreet "

Nice, from a single female profile who says on the profile her name is "ciny"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Hit me up sometime we will get together and have some fun my name is Joe XXXXXXXXXX give it a shot

The numbers were all together & our profile tagline clearly states we aren't looking at this time. Guys need to learn to read. His whole profile looked like my 8 yr old could have done a better job typing it.

Jasper FL
Username hidden
(282 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... More 
Start   972 to 981 of 1167   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls