Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110972
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... More 
Start   972 to 981 of 1123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Frzn... so if I'm interpreting that email correctly, once your husband & you have completely fucked her BF's brains out, THEN she'll join in with your husband while you continue to "enjoy" her brainless BF?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Received this one today:

"hello im looking for a woman or a couple to help me with a fantasy for my bf...he wears me out and makes me tired i need a woman or a couple to have fun with him and fuck his brains out can u help me? andhwen my fantasy is fulfilled we can swap and play as couples:) ty xxxxx"

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
"Hey there. I'm A white male,42. I'm clean cut, brown hair, blue eyes, 5'10, 210. My dick is 8". I am in lake city once a month on business. I could cone to Jasper if you want to give me a try. Let me know. thanks XXXXX"

No picture & has been on SLS since 2007. Hmmmm, makes you scratch your head & wonder if they don't know how to upload pics to SLS. Really, at least have one pic on your profile before emailing people.

Jasper FL

Username hidden
(281 posts)
I will let you know when next in western pa

Hoboken NJ

Username hidden
(957 posts)
I would like to playwith you one day.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(979 posts)
And I consider it dumb. Speak proper English

Hoboken NJ

Username hidden
(957 posts)
Coyote - there's a lot of single men who would consider that email a golden ticket! lol

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
If I hadn't already told him NO a couple times, it wouldn't have seemed as creepy. And I completely agree that the written word can be misinterpreted... tone and intent can't always get communicated. You just have to go with that "gut" instinct sometimes.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Gwen, Way back when we communicated through snail mail I remember writing a letter to a gal I had met who lived far away and thought I was being cute by saying something like that. When I went to visit friends in the town where she lived I found out that my letter had REALLY freaked her out. I felt like a total asshole and left word with her friends that it was just a joke gone bad. I think the written word is a whole different beast than the spoken word and needs to be treated differently, though it takes some of us longer to realize that than others.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Got a creepy one from a single guy I've told No at least twice... haven't heard from him in a while...

"I'm still chasn you Gwen!"

BLOCK

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... More 
Start   972 to 981 of 1123   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls