Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  93.1  94.1  95.1  96.1  97.1  98.1  99.1  100.1  101.1  102.1  ... 243  Next »
972 to 981 of 2422
User Details are only visible to members.
"Hello just stopping by and saying hi to u beautiful guys.i just moved to Orlando few month back.love ur guys profile.i live near universal studio .i am new to all this but wanted to see and kinda like the lifestyle of "SLS" so if you guys interested let me know.i am 6"1 very clean ,professional,with no drama,if u guys wanted to have some some fun in your regular life send me massage.happy searching people ?? "

At 10:14 pm last night.

And 11:51 this morning.

And 3:44 this afternoon.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26043 posts)
fun...HUNG shaved and horny...dave For some reason this didn't impress Mrs opmind

Username hidden
(526 posts)
I saw a woman in a string suit sunning by the pole recently.

OT: "Come on! Meet us for a drink! If I show up and my hot wife isn't with me you can punch me in the face."

-The LAST exchange between myself and a "couple" who reached out via another site.

Negative Ghostrider...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12211 posts)
Please note: typing is NOT my string suit.. please let me know if anyone is in need of a Kibbie to English translator

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
OmFg. Message c written in 1st person singular from a couple profile. They had exactly 3 public pocs, and all three boob shots. I politely saris thanks but no thanks, alluding to my gut instinct. He wrote back sarong look again the pics were ooen, but after my reply they were no longer interested based on what i said. I replied nope, there were exactly three pix of boobage open to me, but thank you for confirming my initial gut instinct

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
SM: "Hey guy's, how're you? Im new to all this and don't know where to start"

Ahhhhhh! To be a virgin again.............wait......... Even as a virgin, I wasn't that unknowledgeable....lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2234 posts)
whereisthespot:Is misses available tonight?

reply are you fucking stupid

Albany NY
Username hidden
(505 posts)
So, THAT'S how it works! Send a witty-ass email and score! Wish I'd thought of that.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12211 posts)
O-M-G KJ! That is too funny. You know you have to fuck him for such a great email right?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4635 posts)
ROFLOL. good one--thank you for sharing. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14226 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  93.1  94.1  95.1  96.1  97.1  98.1  99.1  100.1  101.1  102.1  ... 243  Next »
972 to 981 of 2422
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.