Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 175  Next »
92 to 101 of 1745
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, that is mind-blowing. They are either truly trolling for whatever they can get or just hope they will get lucky.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(431 posts)
There are a few guys like this that blast emails all over the country. We've had one that's pestered us and almost everyone we know no matter where they've lived, from NY to FL and everywhere in between.

One couple does that too - "We're going to be in your area for at least a week!". We've gotten exactly the same email from them in VA, GA, FL, NV, CA, TX, PA....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24457 posts)
K-Bits, your not missing much. He is a DE guy no pic and not much of a profile.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(431 posts)
Well, damn. I didn't get any emails from the dick....but on the bright side: lobstah man has been a dear friend for a long long time now.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
No Fucking Way!!!!! Jenna and NJNY, I got the same damn message. Creepy due and my initial reaction was to laugh, then block the ass. I'm sure he will find someone who will take him up on his offer.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(431 posts)
That is way to fucking funny, lets see if anyone else posts the same thing.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(124 posts)
oh jenna girl....

i got the same opening e mail from the same dude.

the picture gallery is actually titled "face and dick pic"

and, the dude lives hours away. i wonder how many more of us SFs who frequent the forums he sent the same exact message to?

<-----heading for the delete key now.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9694 posts)
Oh, by the way a guy who messaged me from up in the MA area, really nice man and I like his posts and he does write nice can teach a few of these fools a thing or two. He is one I will refer to as my distant dirty old man meant with affection. I hear he likes to cook a mean lobster. :-)

wink wink .....

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Oh this one is a classic,

Subject line; If you are looking for quality over quantity .............

Message; .......... Then I am your man ................ check out my open photo under personal.

I just had to check it out, stupid me to believe it would be a nice photo. The fool is in the tub where you can see his member in front of his face.

My reply; sorry, but I am not interested. His back; just say the devil made you do it. My reply; BLOCKED. Oh how I love that feature.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Scamp, last time i checked (looking down) my tit's are not between my legs,,,, YET.. LOL

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(299 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 175  Next »
92 to 101 of 1745
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.