Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 1943011092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I got a doozy today. SM, free of course, no pics {is this a checklist or what? }, been on here several years but no certs. Longish birdie about how he thought we would be a good match, i should read his profile and blah blah blah let's IM, etc

Well I read the damned thing. ...I don't know how I stayed awake through the whole thing. It was a dissertation on communication. My reply was comparatively brief. Want interested in lectures on trivialities and Thanks but no thanks. .....damn! Where's me a nice Neanderthal that can just drag me off by the hair of my head afer all that?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
Email from 50's something couple, subject line "Magnificent Tits" message says "I love those tits". REALLY? That is all you have? I mean, YEAH, state the obvious, but hell at their age you'd think they'd have a better line than that

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
Free member sm no pics birdied. I replied staying he had no pics. He replied sls kept rejecting them.... Could I furnish him with an email to send me pics to {uhm...NOOOO!!!!!} I replied: please contrast profile review of you're having trouble with pics. As a volunteer that reviews pics, I may have already seen them. .. And found them not meeting guidelines. And please do not ask me for my email address.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
Than you gotta go with your gut

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
I know. They were for sure find them hot and leave them wet abs but it takes more then that.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Grrrr!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
A very nice set of Abs belonging to a young firefighter emailed. Sadly no content in email or profile and of course ignored the whole "on break" thing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
omg kibb......lmao...

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(413 posts)
{Groan} another typical exchange with a blue gumby free member.

He: "how are you? "

{After reading his profile and seeing him emphasize how straight he was, but repeatedly talking about wanting mmf's} me:  "Fine.

Recommendation: if you've been with a dude and a chick and you two dudes weren't doing anything with/to each other, it's a mfm. A mmf implies there's two bi dudes involved."

his reply: "how are you? "

{THUD} REALLY, dude?!?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
Reminds me of that online dating fails article that I quoted from the other day He: "you would love my dick" She: "if it's like your message, it's short and unconvincing"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1166   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls