Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 1943011092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1154   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Gosh...I sure am glad I didn't send a pic of an uncircumsized penis!"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Just got from a SM. The subject was "Nice Tits", no other text. I should answer back and said "They're Pecs" but I don't want to encourage him. He --may-- have been talking about her anyway.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2252 posts)
Yep, the foot fetish crowd over on fet dig the arches too..and a couple of them want to do really kinky things to my feet and shoes. Wonder if they'd appreciate Mr. U's dirty sneakers.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3409 posts)
Fet

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I got a message on feet from a dude that digs my feet. I told him us flat-footed girls don't usually get much notice in the foot fetish crowd

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I got a message on feet from a dude that digs my feet. I told him us flat-footed girls don't usually get much notice in the foot fetish crowd

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
**"just had to say your love feet are AMAZING. Such sexy painted toes and nice high arches. I would do VULGAR things to your lovely feet, lol. And they look great in high heels, too."**

Hmm really, maybe I could get a job as a shoe model.

Shell

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3409 posts)
This one came tonight from a SM in PA

How are u sexy u have. Mmm yummy.:-)Would u like to get together for some hot mfm action. Fit d&d free nice cock.I am in Dallas. Get back to me u can text me too XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Ummm yeah, no. I'll pass

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3146 posts)
I did the math and the weekend of my grandma's birthday is a weekend I work, but I will be requesting it off as soon as the window opens to do so, also a few days before/after that I would normally be scheduled. The kids and I are taking another "Great American Road Trip". The last one was about three or four years ago and we took eleven days to go East, and travel up and down I-65/I-75, visiting with familiy and friends. I hope to do somewhat the same this time.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Lol. Kibble I hope you make it to KY. I promise I will send you really nice emails :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2252 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1154   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls