Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 194  Next »
92 to 101 of 1939
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Jenna girl. I will do that right now. I see what you mean. I blocked the fool by the way.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Velvet, you may want to downgrade your preferences from high to maybe for couples and females. I had to read you whole profile to see you have no interest in couples and woman. The problem is most people do not read a profile and just send out messages. They see you have high interest and just send out messages fishing for a nibble.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(240 posts)
Wow, got home from work just signed in to check in with forums and got these two messages;

1. New SM, nothing in subject and the message is; Love that pretty fat ass, lets meet and fuck. I am still trying to figure if it is worth my time to say not interested or just ignore him. I can see this guy hounding me, maybe I should just block him.

2. Then the SF who said she sees I have a slight interest in females, and I guess she did not read my profile and sent in her subject line "would u like to play" with nothing in the body of the message. She I sent a thanks but no thanks message.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Yeah cowgirl, and VAbeach.. I was trying to be polite , I hate being rude to people, I guess it's the sub in me... Usually I am a yes girl.. But he was just being rude and, ignorant,and arrogant.... So now I got his dumb ass blocked.... But cowgirl you right , it does seem like the guy's in this area are frigging rude.. I swear, I had guy tell me in a email . that if I got with him, I would want to leave my hubby , and only want to be with him!!! CHECK PLEASE.. YOU FUCKING PSYCHO........ I hope your having better luck in FL... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(327 posts)
You sent 4 replies. That's 3 more than I would have sent. Actually 4, since we don't answer unsolicited emails from single guys.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
Suprfun, when I lived in Delaware I found Philly guys and Baltimore guys were more often to be rude. Like you said not all but for me seemed way more often than the nicer messages.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Well here we go again!!!!!! I hate saying this, but yup you guessed it.... A SM.. It was a IM... Hi... Hello... Are you into BBC...... NO Thanks... Why not are you a racist..... UMMMMM no I'ts just a preference.... Well you should be a lot of girls are..... AGAIN NO THANKS..... Well you don't know what you are missing....... So do you what your missing????? NO what??? Our profile.... B L O C K E D !!! But I will say that I have gotten other SM either Email, or, IM... That have been very polite... I am telling you it's the guys form Philly that are rude , just some, not all...XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(327 posts)
We had a couple we ran into at Hedo that we apparently had met at Caliente, but we didn't recognize them.

She seems annoyed and said "yeah you quickly lost interest when I told you I don't play with other guys".

Well - yeah. What am I supposed to do, try to change your mind?

Some people get butthurt over previous meetings that didn't work out. Oh well.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
We replied to a local couple who had a hot date up yesterday. We had seen their profile many times and even met them briefly a few years ago at a club. Their reply was " you blew us off at club xxxx a few years back. Not sure what your problem was but you probably still have it. "

We replied back that our recollection was that we met and the girls spoke briefly and amicably but then we went to hang out with another couple that we had arranged to meet that night.

Not sure that they ever read that email as we are now blocked. They are quite an experienced couple so we were surprised at their level of childishness.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Yeah, my first thoughts too but the part I didnt include was he (or she?) said that my hubby could join. Which doesn't make sense seeing as how I'm not using our couples profile. I also think they are describing two different scenes in the same sentence. I got the mental image of a dude using a fake couple's profile jackin, kinda frothing and jerkin frantically while pecking at the keyboard with his left hand.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 194  Next »
92 to 101 of 1939
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.