Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 1943011091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol. Kibble I hope you make it to KY. I promise I will send you really nice emails :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
{sigh} Had to start my day writing a reply that starts out "look, turwaffle..." Got a birdie the other day from SM stating he liked how my profile was clear about what I wanted yada, tada, wanna spend a weekend together. I replied for someone to be so impressed with what I wrote, how the Hell did he miss the "current playmates only at this time". He replied again, "so, you want to cum to {his town}then?" I bitched him out, suggesting Hooked on Phonics because he reading comprehension seriously lacked, there was no way in Hell I was dragging my happy ass to {his town} for a complete strangerand told him he showed blatant disregard for what I stated clearly. His reply? " So you want me to cum to you? And in you :-). Just send me your address and lets figure out a day and time "

{THUNK} {deep breath} my reply: "Look turdwaffle, your approach sucks. I thought I made it clear that I'm not interested in you. If I didn't I hope I have now. Have a nice day. " And that, folks, is my final answer. If the ignorant, arrogant SOB has the nerve to write to me again, I'm blocking his sorry ass, and it will be a first for me, EVER. I pride myself on not having to resort to that, but I'm beyond over this little turd.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
OK, y'all this impressed me. From a brand new 22 yo SM {PAID!!!!!} profile in ATL: " I never expected to see you here! Do you remember me? It's {his name redacted for his privacy}! Wow didn't we have an amazing time together. We got so drunk at the bar, then back at your place...just wow. Unfortunately I didn't wear a condom and...I think I'm pregnant... "

I got a chuckle and replied to him. He's too young/too far away for me, but damn he's off to a good start making a good impression!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
sort of. Answered, opened private pics, but timing was an issue as I feared. Maybe another time.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
So PirateGirl, did you give the handsome visitor a chance?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
hmmm just had another one ignore the first two lines of our profile. However I am sort of tempted. He is good looking, fits my preferred stats, wrote a decent email, AND has a cert by a friend. In the area visiting, but his home isn't too far away and in one of the area's I go to frequently.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
No "mythical creature" here. Just a very real girl that has very real other things she could've used her time for.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
That isn't one I let slide either and I'm not even a mythical being.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Many things I easily forgive, being stood up no call/no show is NOT one of them

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Well he missed his one shot at a sexy lady that last time so obviously he "ain't too swooft"

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1144   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls