Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1262   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well now that we can't choose photos to attach to our posts, best to delete the feet on the seats commute posting photos...and maybe find a way to take some new fun public (yet anonymous) photos...

(i may need to take some good shoes pics.)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5847 posts)
lol NJ I get a lot of them about my feet too, because I post so many pics of my shoes. I was saying to MMH one day about it and he said well I don't really have a foot fetish, but you do have lovely feet that could almost make one have a fetish about them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
Given your pics I'm actually surprised you don't get more of those, actually.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22170 posts)
from a SM, zero acquaintance, smokes, lives about 2 hours away.

"I love feet and you have a great set."

uhm...okay. thanks?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5847 posts)
Bumping up for Rabbit...

our latest doozy? "from your profile I think we would be a great match" ummm what part of the profile? The on break? Do not email? Or the mostly dead part?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
Received today from a couples profile. Subject line empty. As far as I can tell, I've had no previous email contact with him/her.

"Dude, did you ever get that thing snipped? Or are you still shooting the real McCoy's?"

My first thought was, nice sentence structure. Next, I asked myself, shooting the real Mccoy's what? Their dog? Their cat? Their still? Then, I recalled receiving, and posting in this same thread about one of the funniest emails I've ever seen. It asked simply, Are you V-Safe? I responded, No. My name is BT. Actually, I responded that they had nothing to worry about because at my age, my boys weren't fast swimmers and his Mrs. could probably outrun them.

I'm assuming I'll receive the same response this time as last; crickets.

Maybe I should have posted this in the Guns thread? I'll bet those boys over there know a little something about shooting the McCoy's whatever.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10002 posts)
Lady I don't blame you. I've done several TV interviews and it seriously fucks with me when people I don't know recognize me and start conversations and that has nothing to do with swinging.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
TMF,

I am not surprised that he recognized me. I was creeped out by his assumption that we knew each other simple because I occasionally went into the store where he works.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3185 posts)
From the gentlemen who asked "are you sure you're not interested in sex only with a man".

Yeah...53 years old...I think I know what I want in life. Dick is not one of them. Oy.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Just got this one from a SM:

"Kinky I need a good spanking belt or switch u pick"

WTF LOL where in our profile is there any indication we are into that?

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1262   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls