Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  86.3  87.3  88.3  89.3  90.3  91.3  92.3  93.3  94.3  95.3  ... 242  Next »
904 to 913 of 2420
User Details are only visible to members.
We got one on another site which said "What kind of single guy catches your eye?"

I usually just ignore these, but responded with "The kind that bothered to read our profile. Hint: It's not you."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26033 posts)
" "Nice Breasteses""

Was it Gollum??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26033 posts)
Seriously? Sitting in our vehicle, outside of a dance club, waiting on our dates to arrive and this comes thru:

"Would love to Orally Massage the Lady...to CUMpletion, REPEATEDLY, before 69ing, Rimming,Reverse Cowgirl,Doggy ?? Style,DP.......n Creampie.

My Talented Tounge N Throbbing 9 awaits in Haymarket VA."

The Mrs. is replying, complimenting him on his ability to read our profile.....lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
well you've gotta admit, they *are* nice breasteses. or, if you prefer, bodacious ta-tas.

;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14206 posts)
Just turned me completely on. Haha. I was like uhm thanks. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1742 posts)
WOW, that's impressive !!!! Did it make you all warm and fuzzy.... LOL.. XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
I just got one today that said: "Nice Breasteses". That's all. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1742 posts)
HA HA HA HA here is another good one from another asshole " Looking for skinny, average, or some fat." so diverse another SM from the Philly area.... I must be an asshole magnate... LOL... guy's take it from those 2 assholes that I posted. I know most of you guy's know how to act, SO PLEASE DON"T DO what these guy's did.... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Hey JennaG , get this, he was from Philly.. Now I see your close to the area, do I need to say more!!!! LOL... NOT that ALL GUY"S from Philly are ASSHOLES,but this one was!!!! XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
SFC, now that is fucking funny.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(365 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  86.3  87.3  88.3  89.3  90.3  91.3  92.3  93.3  94.3  95.3  ... 242  Next »
904 to 913 of 2420
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.