Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ... 243  Next »
901 to 910 of 2422
User Details are only visible to members.
glad it worked out for you guys, A.

today's gem from a 28 y/o SM who is 5'8 and smokes:

"hi, single guy who would love to meet you guys. ---.---.----"

(his phone number)

....gonna think on a suitable reply.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
They have 12 certs, so that tells how well certs help in choosing. The Mrs. felt 2nd rate to a bottle of BBQ sauce, so now we're on mission to be better than BBQ sauce...lol

I threw out a hot date where we were and a couple we have been trying to schedule a night out with for a couple months walked thru the strip club's doors and showed us an even GREATER evening.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2224 posts)
Maybe he was LQQKING to cook you dinner??? LOL OR, He should of said, mentally challenged SM need's help with a dictionary... OR even spell check, but then again, you can't fix stupid... LOL

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
" Hey there. May be closer to 8. I have to run to store and get some BBQ sauce for tomorrow"

Our couples date. Smfh. 2nd time late and we all know Wally world has it 24/7. Buh-bye!

It's okay, the Mrs. is playing with a dancer.... Oh, we are strip clubbing it now... lol making fun we ever we go. I GTG! They are asking me over. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2224 posts)
LOVE that answer!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
We got one on another site which said "What kind of single guy catches your eye?"

I usually just ignore these, but responded with "The kind that bothered to read our profile. Hint: It's not you."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
" "Nice Breasteses""

Was it Gollum??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
Seriously? Sitting in our vehicle, outside of a dance club, waiting on our dates to arrive and this comes thru:

"Would love to Orally Massage the Lady...to CUMpletion, REPEATEDLY, before 69ing, Rimming,Reverse Cowgirl,Doggy ?? Style,DP.......n Creampie.

My Talented Tounge N Throbbing 9 awaits in Haymarket VA."

The Mrs. is replying, complimenting him on his ability to read our profile.....lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2224 posts)
well you've gotta admit, they *are* nice breasteses. or, if you prefer, bodacious ta-tas.

;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
Just turned me completely on. Haha. I was like uhm thanks. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1745 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ... 243  Next »
901 to 910 of 2422
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.