Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ... 219  Next »
901 to 910 of 2190
User Details are only visible to members.
SBL, over the years some people have reported terribly offensive emails like that one to SLS management. I'm not sure what they do, but it may generate a warning from them to that couple. Glad to know you blocked them immediately.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11485 posts)
Firstly for all the kind folks who wrote nice things here after my accident I want to say Thank You.

This has to be one of the most disturbing messages I got,

~~ " I read you had an accident, when your bruises and cuts and scraps heal how about we give you a whole new set of bruises" ~~ My thoughts were first, I do not play that way. Second this couple has not respect for single ladies in my book.

My answer = None, just blocked their ass and my reason "They are Asses".

BTW, I have mended up quite nicely. Good day to all.

Username hidden
(272 posts)
SM: Hey babe, you like bad boy role play?

Reply: The lack of respect and inability to entice a lady is why your hand stays occupied by your penis.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1937 posts)
" Love to chat see if I should bring my female friend. Or propose. ".......I told him to propose !! bahahahaha

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Playful, good for you. Keep communications open and you never know.

Madison AL
Username hidden
(432 posts)
I reached out to a SM and in return I got what has got to be one of the sweetest turndowns I've ever received. Seems he his happy with his current circle of friends and not looking to take time away from them. He did say he is more than happy to keep lines of communications open. I said most definitely.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(209 posts)
Nice comeback. ;-)

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Dude insulted my man, said try me on for size, two words on my reply; pencil Dick.

Madison AL
Username hidden
(432 posts)
I was going to offer that he might be Italian. We're a very expressive people, and tend to communicate with our hands, cameras be damned!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11441 posts)
He emailed back. He says it's not a gang sign. It's his fraternity's sign.

Great another one that peaked in college and thinks he's still a frat boy. No thanks.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ... 219  Next »
901 to 910 of 2190
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.