Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110901
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... More 
Start   901 to 910 of 1155   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry, this one is long. Only for those with a strong stomach. All spelling, grammar, etc. is left unchanged to complete the overall effect. Begin quote now:

I am a widowed man; however, wanting to experience and return...friendship...love! and of course sexual prowalness. As a past couple; we enjoyed/shared.....now I am on my own. If Mr. Shoes accept's me; than of course: I will remain as his mentor. ...in check!????? If Mr. Shoes chooses different: ....after a full coorespondence and relationship; shared. I do not know you folkes: Mr. Shoes my be a just man; and experiencing what I have gone thru.... Post. 50's. Than; again: most important: you have a woman; whom wishes to continue herself. She is very pretty and very much a fertile"" Receiving" part of our live's together. Mrs. Shoes only and only of chemistry; for all pending; touch, word's and expession and deserved issues. If permitted to whoooo. your lady friend.....And only of acceptance, by her's truely. No other permittance; acceptance will be permitted. I am a gentleman. Your Turn.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(183 posts)
"I have a fantasy i have always wanted to complete. Sex on a fire truck .. I am a firefighter and would love it to happen..I am actually at the fire house now till 8 am tomorrow."

OK, I will happily admit that the firetruck thing has potential (image the pics!) but they don't just leave firetrucks unattended, do they? Would the rest of the firefighters watch? Could I slide down the fire pole?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
I am rarely speechless, but . . . . . . . . uh, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Okay, I'm not smoking for you, but I am burning for a chance to plumb your depths

What a cheesy post! hahahahahaha

but you get the idea

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Hell, I might START smoking for Babe!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Nope, but I'll quit for you.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I don't think they can have a son.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Me too ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Don't worth about it, I've been called a lot of things.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Damn!!! I got your letters mixed up! ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... More 
Start   901 to 910 of 1155   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls