Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110901
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... More 
Start   901 to 910 of 1073   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I will second and third Holly and Gwen about Mr. Leeza!!

Still have not figured out a response to that email.

Tina

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
Thank you, Holly & Gwen. ;^)

Lou, I'd sure recommend a very courteous "no thanks"... he seems to have the potential to be a stalker.

It's been disappointing to me when we say "no" to have them come back and be insulting... or to not take "no" for an answer.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
I'd let Mr. Leeza play any game he wanted to play with me ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Wow Lou... wow... Like you, I'd be a bit dumbstruck as to how to reply to that doozy. I've received some odd emails but that one has odd coming at you from sooo many angles. It sounds like he's looking for a life partner, NOT a play pal. As I read through his list of all that he wants, I was a bit amused by his priorities.

How did you respond?

And am I the only one who got a little tingly at the notion of playing whack-a-mole with Mr Leeza?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Lou- sounds like a Mama's boy who wants you to take care of him... RUN AWAY!!!

...that doesn't make me a "meddling friend", does it?

We've been getting a lot of e-mails and IMs from single guys who have not followed the simple request in our profile that they have pictures opened... I feel like I'm playing whack-a-mole.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
I have no words to describe this and can nnot htink of what to reply. He is a 9 year lifetime member with no certs.

hello, i'd enjoy getting to know you. i too am searching... interested in getting know someone new? i'm protective NOT possessive...i am looking for someone who: Likes sex often--- Willing to put one foot on the dash and play with herself while we travel---- Is open to nude resort---- Is open to laying around naked----- Would save till we have enough to travel, and spend it all that week, start all over again---- Would always communicate her needs- --- Would share the last bread stick---- Can change a light bulb, but would ask me to do it just to make me feel needed----- - Can cook, but likes to eat out when we could afford it----- Sees a fluffy cloud as more than "dust, moister, gas"--- Likes a big house but can live in a cabin in the woods---- Likes oral sex, giving and receiving---- Can ask me to help her with her toys---- Has no meddling friends….----- NO BAGGAGE !!!------- Can live on very little funds and ISN’T a gold digger. ---- I have VERY LITTLE money…--- - Can enjoy a beer joint or cocktail lounge-- ---- Knows enough not to wear an evening dress to a funeral------ Knows colors well enough to tell me ‘that shirt doesn’t go with those slacks’------ better stop before i get too ??????????-

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
"Why do you need a hung male for oral?"

Maybe for the wife to look at afterward? lol

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Not an email but this hot date made me laugh..

looking for discreet soft swap and oral on her .Were looking for a couple or well hung male to do oral on her.

Why do you need a hung male for oral?

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
I don't like when guys write and use terms of endearment in their first email... like the one who called Babe "Hon". I know it's probably just a pet peeve of mine, but it makes me want to say "Don't 'hon/sweety/baby' me... you don't know me" Now if it were a gramma from the South, that would be a whole different story ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Babe, I would say that you have a body made for sinning. But I would whisper it in your ear. And then I would kiss your cheek.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... More 
Start   901 to 910 of 1073   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls