Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  85.4  86.4  87.4  88.4  89.4  90.4  91.4  92.4  93.4  94.4  ... 244  Next »
895 to 904 of 2433
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, here is another good one I just got last night... This is soooo awesome.... " HEY ,we were at the same house party, and I met you, we chatted, and thought we hit it off..... So why didn't we get naked and play!!! IT IS DEFINITELY YOUR LOSS!!!!! Girl's who have been with me always beg for more!!! LMFAO My reply was.. You are correct about the begging part.. I begged him to go away.. BLOCKED Can SOMEBODY PLEASE explain the attitude part to me???? I am totally at a loss????? Or is it just the N. East Corridor.. But I also thanked him for the good laugh.. XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Hey, no problem. They don't quite tell you those things in their help section either. Nothing more aggrevating than blocking someone to find out they aren't actually blocked, just slightly restricted..lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
Thanks. I'm actually pretty familiar with their block functions, but I appreciate the help.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(625 posts)
@Sorillo: I have a hunch we use the same site as well. When you block, it only blocks contact. To fully block someone, use the full desktop site, not mobile, click on you user name on the top right, account. The next page that comes up, scroll about 1/2 wat down to blocked members and click on that. It opens a page with a list of blocked members and about 8 block functions, you may notice with IM/chat or email are ticked next to their user name. To the far right is view profile, tick that, scroll down, save changes. Now they are fully blocked.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
On another site (where you can see who is viewing your profile), I had an email from an SF that said she liked my profile. I looked at hers and it was two sentences, one of which was "looking for intelligent guy with willing dick", and two blurry, dark photos. Not much to work with, and I'm too old to try to squeeze blood from a turnip. So I sent a polite but noncommittal email, with a simple self-deprecating joke. No response.

About 5 months later, she emails "Can I ask you a question?" That's it, that's the email. And like an idiot, I said yes. She asks, "You've looked at my profile a few times, why don't you say hi?" And like an even BIGGER idiot, I told the truth. "Because I generally prefer to interact with folks who are comfortable telling a little about themselves in their profile and emails."

Which precipitates a rant about how 90% of people don't read the profiles anyway so why put in the effort, and if you want to know something, just ask, and don't be creeping around my profile you pervy bastard.

Block.

Granted, that was probably a bit of a dickish reply on my part. But I hate it when my default position of "most people suck" is right on the money..

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(625 posts)
rarely, but yes. it's nearly always a pleasant/positive experience. :)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
JW:

Do you as a single female get traffic from other single females?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
i've found the obnoxious twits who haven't a snowball's chance in hell and then respond with insults have overwhelmingly been the younger (15 years or more) set. both married and singles.

of course, it's mostly single men who send the stupidly ignorant messages in the first place, so they're usually the only ones who've...inspired me to be snarky rather than just demurring with the standard "no thanks."

there've been several...memorable couples messages too. usually the ones who approach as if a SF is little more than an animated toy with no life other than waiting to be called upon to be at their beck.

but yep--overwhelmingly the younger SMs "win"

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
I never understood why some people insult those whom they approached in the first place.

This seems to be almost exclusively the realm of singles, both male and female. We've only once had a couple insult us back after they emailed us and we "no thanks" 'd them. All of the rest have been single males and females.

Single males have tended to call us ugly or stupid or losers. Single females have generally called us old or fat and insinuated that they can get anyone they want and didn't really want us anyway. The one couple told us that they didn't want to have sex with us anyway.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
so i sent a snarky reply to the clueless SM and he sent back:

hey good luck...i hope you find your "mr perfect" at the retirement age of "50"

~ bwahaha. ::block::

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  85.4  86.4  87.4  88.4  89.4  90.4  91.4  92.4  93.4  94.4  ... 244  Next »
895 to 904 of 2433
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.