Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ... 229  Next »
891 to 900 of 2283
User Details are only visible to members.
scamp sound like Big Brother is watching us and 888 tell your friend in the NSA I'm changing a fee to see me

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8185 posts)
@Inwz

Yes, your pics are all on SLS servers. We have deleted pics only to have them reappear out of nowhere. They claim it isn't the case but how else can you explain deleted pics showing up weeks later?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4163 posts)
888 Oh really ,I hope there all enjoy me ,

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8185 posts)
Inez, my buddy at the NSA told me they have your pix on the big screen after lunch and the interns hands out lotion as well.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1997 posts)
Scamp ,your saying my nasty deleted pictures are locked in some ones server Hey that's not fair does the NSA know that too ,OMG WTF

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8185 posts)
@KJ

Yes, if you email someone then delete your email it is gone from both the sender's and receiver's mailbox. However, much like the pics that you think are gone once you delete them, SLS has EVERYTHING stored on their servers and can pull them up at will.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4163 posts)
Sorry Kelly Im guilty as charge I delete you my bad sorry

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8185 posts)
So now I have a question. If someone deletes an e-mail on their account (cleaning up e-mails) it ALSO deletes from the other persons account? Really ?? opps

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3485 posts)
The email itself was unremarkable. It was from a couple and it just said, "Hi". The odd part is, they later deleted the email.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4163 posts)
from a couple who lists themselves as 19 years old and both smoke:

subject: Heyy

message: "Hey we saw your profile and we do smoke cigarettes but we promise not to if you ever consider meeting with us, we're very new to this life and would like to be shown the ropes. So If your interested please don't hesitate to email us back thank you :)"

ehmmm...nothanks.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12740 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ... 229  Next »
891 to 900 of 2283
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.