Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  ... 153  Next »
881 to 890 of 1521
User Details are only visible to members.
So Lou, you said "no"? Weren't you put on Earth to help keep her husband satisfied? LOL I love that she thinks you'll just go over to his house, never having met him before, and he isn't even the one approaching you. ridiculous!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
Greetings, Im out of town right now but my husband is home we do play together and alone>>>thought it would be nice to have you stop by ourplace and put a smile on his face.

Really let me just come over to a strangers house,

From a profile created today with no pics...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
Nic, I can see where you might have thought that it meant, better looking, younger brother, but the email was from a formerly SF.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10705 posts)
This is from a few weeks ago, "I have the place to myself tor a few hours..."....I think him mother was taking his granny for some treatment or something.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11388 posts)
this gem arrived just a few minutes ago...

"Hosting in my hotel room tonight in Louisville near the airport. Come receive oral pleasure, ride my tongue."

I can count on less then one hand the guys that this message would actually be something that made me hot.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20793 posts)
I didn't give you permission to post my email BT!

lol

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I would never long distance SE t you, Holly. I'm looking forward to a short distance M&G one day soon. I've only been to Pittsburgh once.

Back on topic: received one of the sweetest lines I've ever received from a friend this am.

"You're like my kid bro almost."

Love it!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10705 posts)
Even though I hadn't been on this site in over a month, someone emailed me 18 days ago, "Freaking hot!!! Do you chat on Messenger???"

So clearly he didn't notice that I wasn't visiting the site regularly, that my profile states you need to be local, and I specifically mention that I have no interest in long distance sexting. Lol.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
sounds like a rockband!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11388 posts)
I just love the profiles where there is a whole paragraph, but no punctuations at all. They are rambling on without a pause.

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(389 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  ... 153  Next »
881 to 890 of 1521
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy