Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  83.5  84.5  85.5  86.5  87.5  88.5  89.5  90.5  91.5  92.5  ... 243  Next »
876 to 885 of 2422
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums Velvet. (1) Go under tools to the left for the choices. (2) Look for privacy features. (3) Top choice "Hide me from free members". Another choice is simply go to view profile from the message and then block the profile. You would never hear from that individual again. Blocking free members may cause you to miss out on an opportunity to meet someone new.

Best of luck to you and again welcome aboard.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
OMG, I can not believe some of the messages I am getting from some people. I think the worse I got so far is; "you please write me with a better pic of your feet. u sound like a nice lady." Then he gives his email address in a sneaky way.

Is there a way to block free members from viewing or contacting you?

North Port FL
Username hidden
(287 posts)
Oh I hate those who don't take the Thanks but not interest for an answer. Depending on how nice they wrote I may expand as to why.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(365 posts)
a SM whom i have (politely) sent the "thank you but not interested, good luck" message to at least 4 times that i can recall, last night at midnight:

"would you like to meet tonight?"

~block~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14216 posts)
hey LOU, is he cheating on his wife, or his left hand LOL XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Hi I'm married and cheating looking for some NSA fun , hoping you are too.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1078 posts)
just again today....... " How about it. I know we coukd have alot of fun.. hopevwe can talk soom " That's how it was written!!!! My response was I am having fun.. When you graduate pre-school, and learn how to spell, and talk to people nice like a man you might have good luck... God I love this site XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
SM 59 : I am horney and love to slap your ass.

Reply: I think we all are, but the Mrs. might get a little jealous of another man slapping my ass.

lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
Hey, here is another good one I just got last night... This is soooo awesome.... " HEY ,we were at the same house party, and I met you, we chatted, and thought we hit it off..... So why didn't we get naked and play!!! IT IS DEFINITELY YOUR LOSS!!!!! Girl's who have been with me always beg for more!!! LMFAO My reply was.. You are correct about the begging part.. I begged him to go away.. BLOCKED Can SOMEBODY PLEASE explain the attitude part to me???? I am totally at a loss????? Or is it just the N. East Corridor.. But I also thanked him for the good laugh.. XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Hey, no problem. They don't quite tell you those things in their help section either. Nothing more aggrevating than blocking someone to find out they aren't actually blocked, just slightly restricted..lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  83.5  84.5  85.5  86.5  87.5  88.5  89.5  90.5  91.5  92.5  ... 243  Next »
876 to 885 of 2422
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.