Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ... 244  Next »
871 to 880 of 2433
User Details are only visible to members.
i thought the same, kibbs.

the other day i got a new message: "hi how r u" from a "couple" profile that has next to no verbiage, no pics open. radar says it's a dude not actually a couple.

last night, one IM. "?"

ohtay. deleted message and IM. dude: i don't IM. i don't respond to text speak messages from nonexistent profiles.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
Makes for a nice read.

Beats the hey let's get together for drinks, here's my ~somewhere outdide of here~contact info

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
SM: Subject: A hot MFM fantasy ;) A fantasy of mine: I knock on the door and you answer in regular clothes. I ask if you need help fixing something and you reply "yes" then let me in. I start looking at whatever it is and you start running your fingers through my hair and rub my broad shoulders and back. Pretty soon I can no longer resist, and wrap you up in my strong body. We kiss deeply as I start groping every part of your incredible body, making you equal parts moaning and soaking wet. My pants come off much easier than they should; my thick cock pressing hard to escape the clothing. As soon as the cock appears it vanishes again inside your hot mouth; I can't stifle my moan. You're good; very good. I pull you off my cock to kiss you deeply before laying you down and giving you an incredible hand job. You're soaking wet by now and cum in less than 30 seconds all over my fingers. I feel your entire body stiffen and relax again. Before you've fully recovered I flip you over on your stomach and am on top of you from behind. I wrap my legs into yours and plunge my cock deep in your hot pussy. The feeling is incredible; we both moan and want more and more. I hold you down and give you the fuck of your life as you cum on my hard cock over and over until I can't take a single stroke more. I pull out and give you my hot cum all over your amazing body.

Reply: Ok, I have a couple questions: Where is the MFM in that fantasy?

WTF does this have to do with anything we have in our profile?

SM next reply as I write this is a backpedaling apology. However, the first impression is a lasting one.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
@ SFC: I know! Right! :-D

"Thank you Allen for that advise."

@ Velvet: You're welcome. I did read you're entire profile and believe it has a lot of potential to be very eloquently evolved over time with the proper guidance from some very nice fora "advisors" . I just want to say I like the shape your pants are making......... Duh-hah-hah.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
some guy's don't know what to say to a beautiful girl!!!!

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
Thank you Allen for that advise. Now I have to come up with a new tag line, gee thanks a lot buddy ........ LOL only kidding. Thanks for the education on electronic devices.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(285 posts)
LOL, I had to clean my desk after I ended up spitting out coffee after signing in and clearing my emails when another one came in. Had me laughing at his goofy pic. Guy most definite did not read my profile for what I was looking for;

1. His profile picture makes him look so goofy, I give him kudo's for at least putting his picture out there. 2. Subject; Blank 3. Message; Its cold out there this snowy day

Is that a statement, an ice breaker, normally I would ignore but he is fairly new so I think I will at least explain why I am not interested, with the most important reason is he is young enough to be my son.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(361 posts)
Welcome to the forums Velvet. May I recommend a visit to the better profiles and achieving better success portions.

Bluetooth devices are secure devices, that do reach out, but only pair up with designated devices when directed. WI-fi can be a less secure device that can often connect to multiple hosts without anything but a simple handshake. lol

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
Thank you Current and VA. I am beginning to see this.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Ditto.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ... 244  Next »
871 to 880 of 2433
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.