Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... More 
Start   871 to 880 of 1167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just received the email below from a SM in Cleveland OH. Clearly he did not read my profile which states you must be local and points out the minor little details like... oh... I'm a single lady, NOT a couple

Hello sophisticated couple, greetings to both of you. How is your day going? I would like to commend you for the well written introduction of yourself expressing your wants and desires. I can see how you AS A couple realize physical arousal starts with the mind. I have realized both of you as a couple who are intelligent mature and sophisticated, to be very sexy and interesting. I consider myself to be a "pleaser" when it comes to sex. I derive a great deal of my pleasure from satisfying the person I am with. The look on a woman's face as she enjoys every bit of her experience with me is usually what excites me most.I really like that you are very open and honest about who you are and what you are looking for and that makes you very special and attracting to me. I was born and raised in India and moved to the united states when I was a teenager. Educated here in the US and have been living and working in Cleveland Ohio for about 20 yrs.Your profile attracted my attention.You intrigue me very much. I am NOT A DOCTOR/PHYSICAN I am a college educated health care professional working as a Licensed Registered Senior Staff Radiographer working in the Radiology department in a hospital diagnostic radiology, medical and intensive care units mobile cine-radiography assisting surgeons in surgical/ vascular and orthopedic surgeries.I do enjoy finer things in life and vacations couple times a year. I am financially very stable blessed with good health wealth and all the good fortunes this beautiful life has to offer. I am looking for companionship/friendship and intimacy and passionate sex. My direct E-mail sirajsaraj at yahoo dot com Please reply on this e-mail. Waiting to hear from both of you. I am able to travel any time when we can co-ordinate our schedules, you wont be disappointed! I am a very simple down to earth laid back person with very High Sex drive. Please feel free to ask me anything you would like to know about me and check out my credentials, so that you feel safe and secure. The following narrative would also give details of my insight. I love to meet both of you when you feel the time is right and connect with (I am 100% straight male) and have incredible passionate sex and pleasure you and satisfy your sexual needs to your satisfaction and thats what really turns me on and I get my pleasure. Thats so exciting to me. You may be wondering why I am seeking a friendship with you as a couple, since I am relatively new to this lifestyle and have met three incredible wonderful couples and enjoyed immensely good times this lifestyle has to offer. Well I consider my self very lucky and fortunate to meet and explore the endless opportunities with an amazing sophisticated couple like you and see if you like my personality and go from there. I am not a pushy person, let me know if you are interested. If you feel that I have offended you in any way, that is not my intention and I apologise for taht. If you are not interested, that is ok I do understand and I sincerely wish you all the happiness and joys and pleasures this beautiful life style has to offer. My direct e-mail sirajsaraj at yahoo dot com Please take good care of yourself. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best of regards to both of you. Warmly............Bob.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
The long one is actually from a man in TX who comes to Pittsburgh for business (my guess - the natural gas biz).

The short one with horrendous spelling & grammar? That's from a Pittsburgh couple. They only live about 4 miles from me but I wouldn't care if it was 4 houses... NO WAY

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Holly, you have quite both ends of the spectrum there with those emails! wow! The non grammatical nonsense ones make me just shake my head and say Wow, and that lengthy one? UGH GAG. And these are supposed to be people from PA?

Oh no.

I think Holly wins the prize today. respite from her crazy email admirers!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Better yet Ms Rdy, I'll tell him you'd like them to cum for a sleepover. ;-)

Lou hasn't been online so i dont think she's looked at the pics from the weekend yet. She sounded pretty good on the phone today. She's definitely on the med.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"Holly, would kindly ask that dood to write to me, Please? Lol"

I figured it was something Mr. Rdy wrote.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
My wife say's she can suck a weet tasty cunt beter then me so can we have you put us two to work. see our profile. cum on

Poor spelling and terrible grammar isn't just the purview of SM.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Holly, Rdy and TB, guess we can now put the mystery to rest.

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
While most emails are one or two sentences, I occasionally get ones like this...

Get to your area 2 to 3 days every other week and it is a very lonely time. Would love to take you to dinner and for a drink, some friendly and casual conversation and see what you think. Look in your eyes and enjoy your smile and hope it lasted for a long long while. my goal is to bring you excitement and pleasure. I want to start with French kisses and holding you tight, Then slowly unbuttoning your blouse. Running my tongue and lips down to your breasts and feeling your erect, throbbing nipples. I want to pull at them through your bra and as you get excited you raise your bra and feel my flesh. My lips and tongue feel so good. My hands reach down between your legs and I feel you spread them, inviting my attention. You pull me tight against you and I fall to my knees. I find myself licking your crouch through your jeans. It is such a turn on for both of us. You undo your jeans and they fall to the floor exposing your naked thighs and your panties. The temptation is more than I can stand. I reach around you and place my hands on your cheeks and pull you to me. I begin licking your pussy through your panties. I hear you purr as you flex your legs. I can feel you tremble as the moisture builds. Your sounds are pleasing and so encouraging. Your signs of pleasure are so gratifying. You are getting so hot you reach down and pull your panties to the side and my tongue slips into your love tunnel. Your legs buckle and your love tunnel is so moist and warm. You place your hands on my head and pull me tight against you. your clit is so enjoyable and feels so good between my lips as I caress it with my probing tongue. The passion has built to a fever pitch and we both want more. TO BE CONTINUED Tom

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Man, all that choice boobage in one place at one time. . . . . I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
InLove & Luvr -- we were wondering where y'all were too!!

You were missed

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... More 
Start   871 to 880 of 1167   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls